Retiring my "Future_HT_Doc" Account

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to make a quick thread to let everyone know that I'm officially "retiring" my Future_HT_Doc account and screen name.

Before you get too upset ;), I'll let everyone know that I will still be very actively participating on the forums under my new "Dr Blake Bloxham" account.

I'm going to include a link in my new signature to my old account. It has all the content I've shared over the years. This should be easily accessible.

I'm absolutely still available to answer ANY questions about hair transplant surgery, hair restoration physicians, hair loss in general, or just to talk and catch up! Feel free to send me a private message with any questions, comments, or concerns!

Finally, I just wanted to truly thank you all. It's been a life-changing experience and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you guys over the years. One of the best forums on the web! No joke. I've LOVED the opportunity to help hair loss sufferers out over the past 5 years, and hope to keep helping these people out for many years to come.

Again, thank you all!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

AND I'm back : )

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Junior member????

That looks so sad compared to "follicular master!" Haha.

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Even though your starting all over again, got to be good to finally have signature as Dr Bloxham:)

Congrats on your new partnership with Dr feller. See you on 3rd October when in UK :)

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

Hey Irish! Thanks for the kind words. Didn't know we would be seeing you in the UK? That's awesome! Look forward to it.

I look forward to meeting you when you're in the UK, Blake. Now I've just got to try to keep my hopes that you and Dr Feller will agree to perform mFUE on me under wraps until then!

I'm going to get a little scalp tattooing for now, as the crown and vertex thinning gets to me.

London,

Definitely looking forward to meeting you! Trust me, I want to do the mFUE just as badly as you want it done! If it can be done, we will do it. The time will fly by too.

I'll ask Dr Feller his thoughts about the SMP tomorrow as well. However, it's not an issue to me.

Dr. Blake Bloxham,

As others have pointed out, have found your posts as "Future HT Doc" always informative. Looking forward you your contributions in the future. I wish you all the best.

Regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

I'm pleased to publicly address you as Dr. Bloxham for the first time! It's been a true pleasure collaborating with you these past 5 years or so. I expect great things from your new venture with Dr. Feller.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hahah! Thanks for the kind words guys, truly! It means the world to me!

Dr Vories: we will definitely keep you updated. We actually have an African American gentleman coming in for mFUE in October (I believe), so I'll let you know how it goes. I do think it's a very good indication for the mFUE procedure! Thanks again.