Just did 3200 grafts with Dr. Merdan Celik in Istanbul

Hi!

I just returned home from Istanbul after doing a FUE procedure of 3200 grafts. I came home 4 days ago. Obviously I can not say much about the result yet but I will update this post once I better see the results.

As far as my experience goes I am very happy. I'm from Sweden and I found a turkish guy here who has a company and he only works with Dr. Merdan Celik. This guy works like a middle man and he finds he customers and Dr. Celik does the operations. I paid the total price of 35000 SEK = 3700 EUR. In that price included plane tickets, 4 days at a hotel, all transportation, all the food.

The procedure took around 8-9 hours. They were very thorough and professional. On me Dr. Melik worked maybe a total of half the time and he switched with 2 other nurses. He came by the hotel the next morning to take off the bandages and give us the medication. He came by again the following morning to show us how to do a proper wash and gave us some papers. Overall he was a very kind and nice doctor. I had a fungus thing growing on my back. He even proscribed me a medicine and shampoo for that, which he gave me the next day.

I also liked Halim, the guy working as a middle man. He was with us every step of the way, translating, taking us to and from the hotel, showing us around Istanbul, taking us shopping and so on.

I also want to give a warning to anyone going to Turkey. We met two guys when we were around Istanbul that did the procedure with another clinic. These guys were walking around in the 35 C sun, with their bandages and no head protection. Their doctor had not given them any medication, any instruction and didn't even have a follow up. You can find clinics for half of what I paid but be careful if you do this. I would not recommend it. Going to Turkey or a place like that is already cheating and doing it on the cheap side. Don't be cheap when you are already being cheap.

Before I went I demanded references, diplomas, asked dozens of questions. Don't be lazy.

I'm still a little red and sore and I only took one quick picture for you to see before and after. As I said I am still only a few days post op so I can't really comment yet on the results.

Good luck to anyone in the future doing a HT!

Untitled.png.7600afbd2290ecddbe6e4587091261ee.png

20140731_162206.jpg.b8f66d5b04244233142845c6c09d1a41.jpg