Recommendations in the UK

Don't want to go abroad, rather stay in the UK just need to know a good surgeon so far I have only met one a Dr tsounis in Harley street whom I didn't feel comfortable with, I was leaning towards another one in London but again they seem to use different surgeons, any recommendations from you guys will be greatly appreciated

Why don't you want to go abroad? I'm English but went abroad. Europe has some of the best in Bisanga, Feriduni and Lorenzo, but you need to take a plane ride mate. it's worth it for better results.

Also consider Lorenzo in Spain. From the UK you can get a ?60 return flight, that's cheaper than many train tickets!

If you can't afford someone who you personally feel is a good surgeon you should wait until you can afford it, going with someone just because they're cheap would be a mistake (although going with someone who is both cheap and good is obviously an ideal scenario). Good luck ;)

Im in the same boat as you mate hate flying with a passion especially as the missus watches that air crash investegations programme so i know a lot if things that could go wrong which i worry about to much for me id rather take a boat atleast you can jump off haha.

Id seriously look into belgium docs theres quite a few. Ie mwamba, bisanga, de reys, devroye. All good doctors in there own right.

Hope this helps

Last week I had FUT with Mr Ball at Ziering London. He seems very honest and genuine. I was very happy with him and his team. They are friendly and look after you. I would definitely recommend him. I will hopefully post pics in the coming months. Like you I was keen to stay in the UK and I'm glad I chose Mr Ball. He has good surgical training as he's trained in plastic surgery and also does skin cancer surgery which any tom dick and Harry can't do.

He's definitely worth considering and having a consultation with. I would also check out Bisanga in Belgium as he has great results and feedback. Like others have said get the eurostar across it's quick. Bisanga does consultations in the UK every few months so you could try and book one of those.

How many grafts did you get from Mr ball? How much did it cost??

3400 grafts FUT

?7200 GBP with 20% discount, interest free for 12 months on a monthly payment plan.

I am also asking the same question. I need a second FUE procedure (first was the main work done via strip in Canada) This time I want to stay as close to home as possible but am willing to go to Europe if the Eurostar is an option. Wasn't there a guy in the UK called Rogers I seem to recall ? The UK seems very expensive at Ziering. There is also Dublin to consider as there is another post on this forum about that.

I have just discovered this place in my Local-ish city of Liverpool. It's cheap for FUE. Worth a look ?

http://www.theskinandhairclinic.co.uk/

If not Turkey then Lorenzo in Spain is meant to be one of the best for FUE. And also check out the big 3 from Belgium - Bisanga, Feriduni and Mwamba.

He used to work with Farjo in Manchester. I've not heard of the UK clinic, are they reputable? Last I heard was Lorenzo works exclusively from his clinic in Spain.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm from the UK and from the research I did I decided to travel outside the UK for my HT. I went with Dr Wong although I had anot her surgeon ony shortlist and he was not from the UK

It went really good. I'm only 4 months post op so Ill have to wait and see what the final result is like. Bit at the current time I have not regrets. I met with both Dr hasson and dr wong before deciding who to go with. I actually had consultations with a few doctors before deciding on Dr wong. None of the other doctors that I consulted with were from the UK