A 33-year-old male received a total of 4534 grafts with Dr. Carlos K. Wesley in order to fill in not only the frontal half of his scalp, but also to add density to his mid scalp. Below, he can be seen before and three (3) years after his FUT session. For his procedure (as with all of our patients), platelet rich plasma (PRP) and ACell were used as storage solutions.

Slide05.jpg

Slide06.jpg

Slide08.jpg

Slide04.jpg

Wow. Beautiful. This is the largest single-session FUT of Dr. Wesley's I recall seeing.

Looks like this fellow styles his hair with Vitalis or Brylcreem, so I imagine it looks even denser au naturale. Nice!

Wow. Beautiful. This is the largest single-session FUT of Dr. Wesley's I recall seeing.

Looks like this fellow styles his hair with Vitalis or Brylcreem, so I imagine it looks even denser au naturale. Nice!

It was actually performed over two sessions.

Thanks for your comments, everyone. Below, please find intra-operative images that demonstrate the surgical pattern that I used on this patient. For each procedure, our practice uses a combination of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and ACell as a graft storage solution.

Slide11.jpg

Slide10.jpg

• 1 month later...

Agreed, Bill. We will certainly take and present more overhead images if and when this patient comes back to address his thinning crown.

In general, patients who have ample coverage of the frontal portion of their scalp all the way posteriorly (backwards) to the "vertex transition point" they are left with a natural appearance that looks full from both the front and the side. The vertex transition point is the region towards the back of the head where the scalp begins to slope downwards. Coverage back to this point with a feathered, concave arc of a border allows the transplanted pattern to match the border of any naturally-occuring thinning in the crown. That way, patients are never obligated to return for another transplant simply to make it look natural. Instead, they have the choice of filling in the crown or leaving it thin with a natural-appearing border.

• 9 months later...

Here are magnified images of this patient's donor ad recipient areas taken during his initial consultation in our office.

Slide1.jpg

I have worked with 26 different hair restoration doctors throughout my career. I have now been a nurse with Dr. Wesley for more than a decade.

Dr. Carlos Wesley is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

1050 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10028

Ph (844) 745-6362

www.drcarloswesley.com

• 1 year later...

Wow, what a transformation. If this guy is not happy, who else could be happy about his results?

Do you have pictures of the hairline from shorter distance? The hairline looks very natural. Pale skin and dark hair typically looks unnatural even with good density. This is one of the most natural results of this kind I have seen.

• 3 months later...