Recommendations for FUE Hair Surgeon in Pakistan

Hello everyone!!

I am new to this forum, and having a hard time to decide which surgeon should I go to for FUE hair surgery in Pakistan as there are so many with different claims and prices, every one says he's the best surgeon in Pakistan. I just don't want to put my head in the wrong hands also I am not that rich to go for a second round if anything goes wrong. I am saving money right now and need guidance as it is a big step for me.

I also don't know anybody from Pakistan who has any personal surgery experience

"where to find them?" I have read alot about Dr. Humayun Mohmand but I think he doesn't even meet his clients and there are other people who take the clients through the procedures and do the surgery I am not satisfied with that.

I have been googling alot and came here I need experts advice and recommendation. I don't know much about the procedures just the basics about FUE and FUT, but I am having some doubts and confusions after reading people saying that they lost their hair after few months or their hair didn't grow as they should etc...

Thanks in Advance.

Personally I like Dr. Erdogan in Turkey. In my opinion, he is one of the best FUE surgeons in the world. Dr. Lorenzo in Spain also does excellent work.

You can consult with these clinics online. This will give you an idea of where you stand and what your options are. Dr. Jose Lorenzo has a video catalogue available on his website. Just google injerto capilar Madrid. This may give you an idea of what to expect.

Good luck.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Welcome!

Our community prescreens and recommend hair transplant surgeons all over the world. Dr. Humayun Mohmand is recommended and has a long history of delivering excellent results.

While it's common in some countries for technicians to perform many aspects of the surgery, I'm not aware of Dr. Mohmand's protocol specifically. However, I'm certain that he meets with his patients and has a role in performing the procedures. I have asked his online representative Shangla to provide further commentary on this.

If you are interested in consulting with more than one surgeon I suggest checking out our interactive map where you can search all of the geographics areas of interest for recommended surgeons.

You can even schedule free online consultations with the surgoens of your choice.

You can also view our criteris for recommending physicians here.

Edited by David - Moderator

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Dear Friends

Well, my protocol is like this.

We have some associate doctors who work with me, so if you are booked for them I do not see you.

If you are booked for me then first you get a consultation with our consultant and during that time if you want to meet me in person to just meet me and see me then I pop out of my work and meet you give you few minutes or address your concern.

If oth the other hand you are booked oner the internet consultation and you are travelling only on the day of surgery then of course I meet you at the time of surgery, most of the time I do meet and greet and when I draw the hair line etc we can discuss if you like it or not.

Then We mark the donor area and wait till your donor area is anaesthetised by the Nurse tech.

I will come and then either do the strip harvest or the FUE harvest, but this is done only and only by myself.

Once that is done, your recipient area is anaesthetised same way and then I will come and do the site making. In my opinion this is the most important aspect of the procedure, which will determine the naturalness of your hair growth and distribution of the grafts in the area which, is normally far more than the grafts available. SO as Doctors we try to create illusion of density with less number of grafts.

Once the sites are made, the tech do the planting and I do pop in and out to check, although my techs are very experience.

Then in end both verbal instructions are given and also written instructions are given to the patient.

At any time if the patient wants to discuss any issue I am there to discuss.

I hope this will help

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

I am always there not only in clinic but when ever my patient call me directly i always take the call plus if i am busy for not taking the call i return the call.

A text message or and email, I am always there for my patients

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Hello

I am from Islamabad and am going to have a surgery with a Pakistani doctor  (Dr Mazhar Hussain) very soon. I have done extensive research (Turkish clinics ) and finalized Dr Hussain based on his consultation , results and his understanding of the surgery. He has done an amazing job on one of his Danish clients. You should consider him if you are from Pakistan. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gClMNxJ28dU

P.S. He charges a premium - you cannot get the best quality at the best price!

On 8/22/2020 at 10:10 AM, MarlboroMan said:

Hello

I am from Islamabad and am going to have a surgery with a Pakistani doctor  (Dr Mazhar Hussain) very soon. I have done extensive research (Turkish clinics ) and finalized Dr Hussain based on his consultation , results and his understanding of the surgery. He has done an amazing job on one of his Danish clients. You should consider him if you are from Pakistan. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gClMNxJ28dU

P.S. He charges a premium - you cannot get the best quality at the best price!

I left a message with his representative but he never emailed me back with his cost. Do you mind sharing your price quote? I have heard good things about this doctor.

My first post op pics..Session 1. 2500 grafts extracted from half the donor site. So far i am quite satisfied . My head feels heavy the right side of my face feels swollen but that's normal. 

I have my second sitting tomorrow to fill the middle and the crown.

WIN_20200827_23_19_19_Pro.jpg

WIN_20200827_23_20_28_Pro.jpg

14 minutes ago, MarlboroMan said:

My first post op pics..Session 1. 2500 grafts extracted from half the donor site. So far i am quite satisfied . My head feels heavy the right side of my face feels swollen but that's normal. 

I have my second sitting tomorrow to fill the middle and the crown.

WIN_20200827_23_19_19_Pro.jpg

WIN_20200827_23_20_28_Pro.jpg

Did doctor perform most of the procedure himself?

I wish you all the best, keep us posted.

The doctor did the slits and was also involved in part of the grafting of the process. His staff was very well trained and the doctor visited on and off to check everything was ok. 

Total grafts planted over 2 days: 4,800

Area covered: Focus was on the front and midscalp and the remaining grafts with less density were planted on the vrown (around 200).

WIN_20200829_12_25_58_Pro.jpg

WIN_20200829_12_26_23_Pro.jpg

WIN_20200829_12_26_41_Pro.jpg

WIN_20200829_12_26_54_Pro.jpg

WIN_20200829_12_27_06_Pro.jpg

WIN_20200829_12_27_25_Pro.jpg