This gentleman in his early 50's came into Arocha Hair Restoration as a NW 6-7. Dr. Arocha performed two FUT procedures totaling 5000 FU on his hairline and frontal areas. The after photos were taken 8 months after his second procedure.

Before1_zpskhqewmvf.jpg

AFTER1_zpsndp4bi9s.jpg

before33_zpsyfsynklp.jpg

AFTER18_zpsapjtscgt.jpg

BEFORE5_zpsulk45z8m.jpg

AFTER9_zpsucnnkbuu.jpg

before2_zpslnumaxon.jpg

AFTER10_zpsspbxjrfr.jpg

BEFORE6_zpskkjbvy4t.jpg

AFTER2_zpsfdz6xwcx.jpg

Edited by ArochaInfo

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

HUGE transformation. Nice work! Thanks for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Blake_Bloxham and David - Moderator,

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on our post. This patient couldn't have been more pleased with his results. He told us that his transplant has really improved his self confidence and outlook on life.

Best wishes,

CeCe

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

One of my favorite cases in awhile. We usually ooh and aah over the transformations for younger guys with more density, but this is such a stunning change. Just goes to show what a difference having a hairline makes. Great job.

Dr. Arocha, I'm always impressed by your creative hairline template, and the results are always fabulous. Congrats and thanks for making another patient (my age) feel so much better and look so much younger.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

JohnCasper and Pete-from-Farjo,

Thank you so much for your kind words.

John Casper- Your results look amazing. Continued success during your hair restoration journey!

Pete -From- Farjo- we always love to hear from you. Thank you for your comments!

Best wishes,

CeCe

One of my favorite cases in awhile. We usually ooh and aah over the transformations for younger guys with more density, but this is such a stunning change. Just goes to show what a difference having a hairline makes. Great job.

Nailed it. Beautiful work here. This chap must be over the moon!

What others have said. Lovely, refined work and a life-changing yet natural and appropriate transformation for a gentleman whose donor density and hair caliber seem to have diminished, somewhat, with age, as would be expected. I especially like his hairstyle and his look in his first "after" photo. Terrific.

Hi thatoldchestnut and Pupdaddy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our post. This gentleman is a great example of what can be achieved by restoring the framing of the face. As many of you have noted, this patient exemplifies how Dr. Arocha is able to take years off of a patient's appearance by creating a natural and realistic hairline. This gentleman couldn't be more pleased with his results and we couldn't be more pleased with his outcome.

Thanks again for your comments!

-CeCe

Hi HairStudMuffin,

Your results look amazing!! We are so glad that you took the time to visit us! I will be making a video of your results in the next couple of weeks! Stay tuned!

Best wishes,

CeCe