Supplier and stylist wanted in London

Lacey

Hello there, could somebody recommend a supplier of custom made pieces with European hair in London? Someone who will select the best density and a realistic hairline with European hair. I have tried a few places, one in Northington Street where the density was ridiculously too much. Also Craig Hubert before they closed in London but they charge 750 a piece and it faded after the first wash.

I am disabled so much as I would like to do it myself this is not possible.

I'm quite depressed and at a loss to find somewhere that will really do a great job at a reasonable price.

Many thanks.

Hi Lacey,

There's a salon in Holborn called 'Frankie Cochrane' and they do hair replacement. Not sure if it's what you are looking for.

I don't know much about it but I think it's worth a Google and for you to have a look at.

All the best.

Thank you for the quick reponse. I'm looking at non surgical hair replacement, lace front etc. I will look into Frankie Cochrane, but am hoping for some recommendations from people who have pieces supplied and fitted and are happy with results.

Frankie Cochrane fits and supplies Total Cover Plus and there are mixed reviews on various forums.

Unfortunately, if you are going down that route you will end up paying 3 or 4 times more a year.

Im in London and I usually order online then go to a salon from my supplier to get it fitted and cut.

• 1 month later...

Grincher I've heard a lot of people say they buy online and go to a salon from the supplier? Do certain suppliers link up and have recommended people who will cut and sort it for you in the uk? Unsure what people mean by this and can you recommend anyone in particular?

Hi, this is most likely, though not certain, if the online supplier is located in the same country as yourself.

The supplier I use, recommended the salon I visit for cut ins. That salons charges the same as if it were a normal cut and not inflated prices like other prices.

Both are UK based so if you want details let me know.

Hi grincher

Yeah that would be awesome I'm also in the uk. I can't fathom the place I'm going managing to charge 140 for the cut!

Top Quality & Affordable Hair Systems, Hairpieces, Toupees, Wigs, Hair Replacement Systems - Shipping UK and Worldwide.

Edited by Admin
Promotional link removed

• 2 months later...

Hi there

I am a supplier in the UK for hair systems. I am looking for people to try out our products for free, to test our lace and skin systems. I wear systems myself and have tried out all the major company's in the UK and my prices are the cheapest. I am

Currently starting up my business therefore looking for test clients. Email myeasyhair@gmail.com

Many thanks

• 2 months later...
Grincher I've heard a lot of people say they buy online and go to a salon from the supplier? Do certain suppliers link up and have recommended people who will cut and sort it for you in the uk? Unsure what people mean by this and can you recommend anyone in particular?

Hi mate I've recently have had my first system fitted I'm also in London I would really appreciate a chat with someone who knows abit more about hair systems but I can't pm on my phone is there anyway I can call u please to ask a few questions ?

Hi mate I've recently have had my first system fitted I'm also in London I would really appreciate a chat with someone who knows abit more about hair systems but I can't pm on my phone is there anyway I can call u please to ask a few questions ?

email me - terimon at hotmail dot co dot uk

• 3 months later...
How much do they charge? Are you at liberty to be specific?

I normally order two systems at a time with one as an emergency piece.

prep, attachment and cut is ?65-70 and then I go to local barber for blend at a fiver a pop