Dr. Dorin performed an top/crown restoration via FUT complimented by PRP (Platelet-rich plasma) injection. This treatment is 8 months post-op. Full crown development typically takes about 12- 15 months but certainly on its way.

2455 grafts were transplanted consisting of 669 singles, 1710 doubles and 76 threes. ATP post-operative spray utilized as well.

crwndd1%203_zpsrphtcinu.jpg

crwndd1%206_zpsiiin0hbw.jpg

crwndd1%201_zpsrvzipwwd.jpg

crwndd1%204_zps0h2fclyf.jpg

crwndd1%205_zpsqrict9q5.jpg

crwndd1%202_zpsqwyzzchv.jpg

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin 

What was the strategy behind using the strip technique when so few grafts were transplanted? Why not use the FUE technique in order to prevent the strip scar?

Thanks in advance!

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Patients come to us because of Dr. Dorin's ability to create extremely mimimal strip scars - so this patient was very comfortable proceeding with FUT. We do FUE on a weekly basis but not every patient wants to go that route. It is a more expensive procedure so not always feasible in terms of cost as well as down time(i.e shaved donor area)

Thanks for having a look.

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin 

Why weren't more grafts extracted via FUT? Does your clinic believe that mega sessions (5000+ grafts) compromise yield?

Finally, What is the average FUE yield rate of your clinic?

Thanks in advance!

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.