FUT is more popular than FUE

Mickey,

Mickey is simply an online bully and stalker. Also known in the parlance of the internet as a "Hater". He doesn't hate everybody, just those who disagree with him.

I don't hate you Doctor, or anyone that has an opposing view with me on here. Many members have differing views than I but it does perplex me as to why questions posed by myself and others have mostly gone unanswered. No one is doubting your achievements in the field, but you like to bring up facts but do not substantiate them. Maybe some of the evidence would go over most of our heads, but even an attempt would be appreciated. It does seem like you are bashing FUE excessively. Maybe it is coming off that way to myself and a few others.

I wasn't going to post on this thread again as I've said my bit but I think when a dr continues to display such a unprofessional and down right rude attitude that cannot be ignored!

Dr feller Mickey 85 is one of the most respected posters on this forum and has been for many years contributing very accurate and relevant facts regarding fue and fut surgery!! Many, many posters have asked his advice and he's has put together a thread which has has more views then any other on this site I'd imagine!!! He is pro fue that's without question I'm pro fue that is also not questionable! Spanner who is probably more pro fut I hold in very high regard as he conducts himself In a professional and well versed manner!! Giving credit where it's due to results of both methods!!

I'm not against strip at all, it has it's place without doubt, I'm not even posting to debate this! I am posting though to actually drill down on why you want peoples real names and emails?? It's weird! You seem to think that anyone who critiques you should suddenly open up a profile on here telling chapter and verse on their lives!! Why?? What difference does this make to you, the forum members or anyone else!! Please explain why you think anyone here is interested in Mickey 85 real name and email address?? I ain't, I'm sure most aren't!!

I honestly think you should read back through these threads and evaluate how you are coming over to the members here because seriously it is not in a favourable or professional light!!! I respect your profession if it wasn't for ht surgeons is be in a much worse state hair wise and confidence wise, but I'm sorry to say my respect for you is quickly dwindling!!

I really hope mfue takes off, I really do as it gives choice, and choice is good for everyone!!

I hope in a years time your showing us shaved down donors with fue type scarring and great yield, but until then do us doubters all a favour and post just 10 successful fue surgerys you have done in the last 2 years, just 10, not ones from your web site which still has the same ones I saw when I was looking into potential drs 4 years ago! New cases with great fue results!

And before you ask no you can't have my name and email address ;)

Guys,

I appreciate everyone's input on this topic and frankly, given the number of posters here who adamantly feel that the FUE donor extraction method is now superior to strip surgery, I truly commend Dr. Feller for starting this topic. If anything, it helped to create a healthy debate over the facts of each donor harvesting method including the pros and cons of both. Regrettably, there is also a lot of heat and hostility surrounding this topic, although I'll never understand why since both donor extraction methods are ultimately designed to harvest viable hair for transplanting FUGs (follicular unit grafts) and eliminating baldness.

In my opinion, both donor harvesting methods should be used together to maximize the amount of available donor hair. Those who prefer FUE prefer it for one of two reasons, 1: there's greater potential to minimize the appearance of donor scarring if done right in the hands of a skilled physician and 2: it's considered less invasive than strip. That said, I'm not really sure how true number 2 is as creating 2000 plus individual holes in the scalp without seeing the kind of damage that is being done below the surface of the skin when the follicle is removed could be quite invasive. Strip surgery is no doubt somewhat invasive, but at least the physician has the ability to see the area below the skin when closing the donor wound. Thankfully, long term donor area complications are rare with both strip and FUE so this is hardly a reason to choose one donor extraction method over another.

Those who stress the importance of a minimal scar will see FUE as more appealing however, overall, due to its blind dissection properties, there may be a reduction in the number of viable and healthy grafts available for transplanting after extraction. Thankfully, many expert physicians have improved the technique so much that the number of healthy grafts harvested via FUE has been dramatically increased. However, each physician who performs FUE will always be up against blind dissection and thus, physician skill along with a patient's scalp characteristics will ultimately impact the success of the procedure.

Another thing to consider is that what we see online isn't necessarily a representation of all the facts. We see a large number of expert FUE practitioners presenting excellent FUE results however, what we don't see are how many patients may have been turned away because they were not good candidates for FUE or possibly some of the failures. Obviously, patients are welcome and encouraged to share their results good or bad on this forum but not everyone takes advantage of this opportunity.

FUT/strip has a long history of success for multiple reasons, but one of which is definitely because physicians and their staff literally see what they are doing while harvesting follicular units for transplanting. In FUT/FUE, follicular units are being harvested without the ability to see. Instead, a physician or technician has to go by experience and feel.

In my opinion, both strip and FUE are viable procedures that should compliment each other, not work against one another. Personally speaking, I've had 4 strip procedures and went from a Norwood 5A borderline 6 to appearing as if I have a full head of hair with minimal loss in the crown area. If I do go back for another hair transplant, I may consider FUE this time. However, that's not because strip wasn't successful. It's only because after 4 procedures, I worry about the possibility of scalp elasticity and scar stretching. Thus, because I've personally weighted the appearance of the scar higher this time around, I might go with FUE. If I didn't care as much about it, I would probably go for strip again.

Please feel free to continue discussing and debating this topic. But I ask that everyone does so respectfully and remember that we are all here for the same purpose, to combat hair loss and to restore a natural head of hair. Whether the goal is met by strip or FUE shouldn't matter.

Best wishes,

Bill

Mickey,

Why such hate? So brave hiding behind a keyboard. So loud, too.

Tell you what, since your only reference to reality is invoking the name of my friends and colleagues without their knowledge or permission, let's call any one or ALL of them together and see what they say about your claims about me and FUE in general. I'll record it with their permission and post it online for the world to hear.

We can also call your FUT surgeon as well, he's a friend of mine also, but I won't reveal his name.

Just PM me your real verifiable name and address and we can have at it.

Mickey is simply an online bully and stalker. Also known in the parlance of the internet as a "Hater". He doesn't hate everybody, just those who disagree with him.

Sorry Mickey, but doctors are allowed to use this website and share their opinion unmolested by the likes of self appointed know nothing "experts" like yourself. I don't come on here to debate with the likes of you, although you hilariously think I do. I write to bring facts to newbies who don't know any better and might be influenced by you and your kind.

If you fancy yourself a consumer affairs expert and want to hold yourself out to the public as such, then stand accountable for your words and offer your real name and address.

Dear Dr. Feller,

As someone who is still doing research about the possibility of having a hair transplant, I believe that it would be educational and beneficial to all of us if you could invite TOP FUE surgeons to the forum in order to further discuss the disadvantages of FUE, including poor yield. This would allow us to have an open conversation where both sides get to present their ideas and knowledge.

I am sincerely interested in what doctors such as Dr. Lorenzo, Dr. Feriduni and Dr. Erdogan have to say about these claims.

Thank you in advance!

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Bill,

Excellent post! I came on to say something similar, but literally have nothing else to say! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Mickey,

Why such hate? So brave hiding behind a keyboard. So loud, too.

Tell you what, since your only reference to reality is invoking the name of my friends and colleagues without their knowledge or permission, let's call any one or ALL of them together and see what they say about your claims about me and FUE in general. I'll record it with their permission and post it online for the world to hear.

We can also call your FUT surgeon as well, he's a friend of mine also, but I won't reveal his name.

Just PM me your real verifiable name and address and we can have at it.

Sorry Mickey, but doctors are allowed to use this website and share their opinion unmolested by the likes of self appointed know nothing "experts" like yourself. I don't come on here to debate with the likes of you, although you hilariously think I do. I write to bring facts to newbies who don't know any better and might be influenced by you and your kind.

If you fancy yourself a consumer affairs expert and want to hold yourself out to the public as such, then stand accountable for your words and offer your real name and address.

Dear Dr. Feller. As I stated previously, I really appreciate you taking the time to post on this forum and share your wealth of knowledge and experience. I am nowhere close to have any sort of specialized knowledge when it comes to hair transplants. That's why the information and debate this invokes becomes invaluable for clueless patients like myself to consider when making our decisions. I also greatly appreciate your videos. They make a lot of sense, and I am yet to see a FUE surgeon come onto this forum and dispute the facts as presented in the FUE ones.

Over a year ago I was searching for a surgeon in New York to perform my HT, and created a shortlist of the best surgeons to consult with. You were on it, although as I was reading your past posts, the manner and tone in which you were responding to unhappy patients and posters kind of rubbed me the wrong way. Yes, I appreciate the manner in which you are a straight shooter and tell it like it is, and that part of you I still completely admire, and look for in a surgeon. You are also perfectly in your right to defend yourself. It wasn't that that turned me off, it was just the manner in which you were getting super defensive and responding. I also appreciated then (and still do now) that you were/are probably one of the best if not the best surgeon in New York, however I decided not to consult with you, as I did not want you to be my surgeon. Was that short-sighted of me - maybe, but that's just how I felt and how you came off.

Now that I am more experienced, and am researching who my next surgeon (FUT) should be for my 2nd surgery to add density (I will not be returning to my 1st surgeon), watching your videos and seeing the information made me pause and consider consulting with you, however its the response above that reminds me why I never consulted with you in the first place, and why I probably won't this time around either. Is this shortsighted again? - probably, but once again that's just how I feel.

Anyway, I know potentially losing my business will mean absolutely nothing, and that there will still be patients lining up for you out the door, but just trying to share what other patients my be perceiving. Once again, I think your results speak for yourself, and you are a great surgeon in my opinion. Please keep up the good work with the videos, and continue to share all that information with us.

If a practice pushes FUE so much vs HT maybe their Strip methods are not that great plus for the places that use technicians it's a no brainer for the doctor he makes more money and has the techs extract the grafts he can then move on to another case. From what I see some FUE posters are making strip surgery like a grisly murder with slicing and scaring come on I've seen my friend who had strip and with Dr. Feller and it was hard to even locate the scar that's how well it healed we had to search through his hair to find it . I'm not saying that all people heal up this well but I was very impressed and now I'm less apprehensive to have a strip . Like I said before all these photos of bad scars most can be covered by your hair or some other type of cover . Anyone can see these people seem to have a great result in the front yet they have to show their scar by deliberately shaving it so it's so pronounced. Tell me if you had a big scar on your chest or anywhere else wouldn't you keep it covered or would you just paint an arrow in neon on yourself so everyone could see it ?

Bill, I agree with your philosophy that FUT and FUE should coexist to maximize donor usefulness. That is my view and it makes the most sense by far.

However, I disagree that FUE has improved tremendously, or at all. In fact it is the same exact procedure it was when it rolled out in 2001 in the U.S. The only change is the number of people performing them and the amount of time that doctors/patients are willing to spend to get any number of grafts out. But as sure as the keyboard you type on has not changed in 14 years, neither has FUE.

This is my point and one of the fallacies I'm trying to address that vicious posters like Mickey, Scar5, Hairweare, Sethicles, Kaiser Soze, etc... are trying to obscure, block, and deny.

Of all the chatter on the boards about FUE nothing, but nothing is more important than establishing that there have been no advancements in the way FUE is performed. Absolutely NONE! Has even a single FUE doctor said (and proved) anything in public? Nope.The answer is NO. The technology is EXACTLY the same.

Mav, I appreciate your kind words but do not understand the hesitations you mentioned. I couldn't care less what the attitude of my surgeon was if I felt he was one of the best. In the regular medical world you'll find most surgeon's have a very real off putting attitude. But in the OR that's the guy you want. Any number of doctors will back up that truth. But you don't know me. All you know is what I write online, some of which is to defend myself. If you wanted to know if I"m off putting in real life, you should have visited for a consultation. Then you could have written about it online. I have no worries about it.

The internet is a far more uncivilized place than the real world, and I believe that if the identity of the more nasty posters were known they would act more as they would in real life. And I'm about keeping it as close to real life as possible.

I agree, I go for results I see with my own eyes I could care less about my doctors personality just the skill of his hands . Just an analogy but I hated one of my professors he came off arrogant to me but you know what? I learned so much from him he launched my career and I'll always respect him and his confidence and knowledge sometimes we can confuse it with arrogance.

HairJo,

I had similar teachers and professors who did the same thing. They weren't the most popular, but they were respected as no nonsense guys. It's not a popularity contest. Same thing here.

When I post I'm giving a lecture about how it is. It's called educating. I am a qualified and certified expert to do it. I do it in the light with my real name, reputation, and professional license on the line. Anyone may attend if they wish and ask questions at the end. If you don't agree with the lecture or the lecturer a civilized person just gets up and walks out. But on here the FUE chest thumpers crash the hall and try to take it over. When they are resisted with cold hard facts and a doctor who won't be intimidated they get even more angry and stoop to slinging mud. Then they claim I'm being unprofessional and attacking them. It's laughable, especially considering it's my topic.

Social media like this chat forum are becoming more and more influential in people's decision making. It is the therefore the responsibility of experts to set the record straight even if it means taking some personal attacks from anonymous posters.

Tell you what chest thumpers, I'll stay off of your topics (I've never been onto a single one to date) and you stay off of my topics. That should be fair enough.

I

I'm not upset I went with strip. I wanted to maximize my lifetime grafts and I have ridiculously good laxity and less that great density. Would I do fue? Sure I would! But that'll come when I'm wrapping things up years down the road. I certainly agree you get better fue results from virgin scalp without fibrotic scarring, so, I will probably bang it out with one final fue.

That's just for me. There are guys with different characteristics and different goals and because of that both procedures will always be needed. I'm personally glad that there is such high pressure on the industry and physicians to produce better results and to try new things. The days of someone willing to take meds and get a ht having to look bald are about over for most people. We've made it more to only having to look "balding" and I believe that's because of the demand for more refined and higher yield results, regardless of the extraction method.

I have to agree with you Spanker. I feel that I can get whatever I need in this era. I would never say everyone needs a strip or everyone needs a FUE. I don't understand why some say FUE or nothing for others. One can make choice. I could have went anywhere in the world to have a procedure done. I made a decision that worked for me and my hair characteristics.

The Dr. made a bold move to put his opinion out there. I'm sure he knew he was in for a fight. I'm trying to stay out of the FUE vs. FUT topics as of late because of the strong views that eventually come down to over the top anger. Give it another week we will have another FUE vs. FUT battle topic. :confused:

Dr.Gabel 3972 FUT 11/3/14

Progress/Results Below ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177388-3972-fut-dr-gabel.html

Of all the chatter on the boards about FUE nothing, but nothing is more important than establishing that there have been no advancements in the way FUE is performed. Absolutely NONE! Has even a single FUE doctor said (and proved) anything in public? Nope.The answer is NO. The technology is EXACTLY the same.
Yes, The technology is the same, but isn't it possible that because FUE is so in demand and there are more doctors doing it the skill overall has gotten better (because it needs to) so results are naturally going to improve over time. Like in sports or technology when it becomes known that something can be done, is possible, it is more easily done by others and the activity advances.

... That's what "seems" to be happening regarding FUE in the last few years. Just a thought.

This is my point and one of the fallacies I'm trying to address that vicious posters like Mickey, Scar5, Hairweare, Sethicles, Kaiser Soze, etc... are trying to obscure, block, and deny.
That's a little harsh. They just have different opinions.

HairJo,

I had similar teachers and professors who did the same thing. They weren't the most popular, but they were respected as no nonsense guys. It's not a popularity contest. Same thing here.

When I post I'm giving a lecture about how it is. It's called educating. I am a qualified and certified expert to do it. I do it in the light with my real name, reputation, and professional license on the line. Anyone may attend if they wish and ask questions at the end. If you don't agree with the lecture or the lecturer a civilized person just gets up and walks out. But on here the FUE chest thumpers crash the hall and try to take it over. When they are resisted with cold hard facts and a doctor who won't be intimidated they get even more angry and stoop to slinging mud. Then they claim I'm being unprofessional and attacking them. It's laughable, especially considering it's my topic.

Social media like this chat forum are becoming more and more influential in people's decision making. It is the therefore the responsibility of experts to set the record straight even if it means taking some personal attacks from anonymous posters.

Tell you what chest thumpers, I'll stay off of your topics (I've never been onto a single one to date) and you stay off of my topics. That should be fair enough.

Dr. Feller, your points are completely valid, and I know I was cutting off my nose to spite my face. I also acknowledge how foolish I was and still am. Just want to clarify that it is not the manner in which you deliver the information that is off-putting. I really do appreciate and respect that manner in which you say it like it is and deliver your message in a no-nonsense manner. What was off-putting was just the way you would let yourself be drawn into the mudslinging when defending yourself. There is just something about it that comes off as unprofessional and off-putting. Almost like you have solidified your point, and then when a poster swoops to a low level and he himself is looking childish, there is a point where you would come away from it having made your point, yet you grab the bait and that extra post where you end up in the middle of the slinging match having swooped to his level. Something about that just leaves a bad taste. Hey maybe it is just me! Once again, you are the highly successful surgeon, and I'm just an average Joe sitting in my cubicle, in fact I really am a nobody, so take my opinion with a grain of salt. Just pointing it out to you as maybe other patients who read this post feel the same way, maybe they do not. In my opinion I think you do yourself a disservice by getting drawn into those mud slinging matches, but once again, that's just me and maybe it doesn't make a difference. I just wonder if you would better serve yourself by walking away at the right time.

I do appreciate your point though, it really shouldn't matter what type of personality the surgeon has or not, and if he produces the best result, then that's what matters. Millennials are a funny generation though - so who knows.

I believe it is very wrong for Dr. Feller to call Mickey an online stalker and bully. Mickey is far from this , and any regular reader of this forum is well aware of this .

Mickey has made a massive positive contribution to the hair restoration discussion forum in many ways, and long may that continue.

It is a very silly and unprofessional response to make publicly and furthermore asking for names and address of any member on the forum is a sad thing to see from any professional Dr.

..................Paddy.

This illusion of popularity is sparked by the interest of a FEW posters on websites like this one.

Na-ah. Wait!

Spencer thinks differently. Joe concurs too that FUE is gaining ground and that FUT will become a big minority. FUE is becoming more and more popular and is overtaking FUT.

Just check out the numbers again guys from the ISHRS consensus results from 2011 to 2013 you see a massive increase in FUE procedures. The 2015 results will be out soon.

Add to that the evidence that you see on the online forums. Just open your eyes and count the topics on various big (inter)national forums. You'll see with your own eyes that the overwhelming majority is literally about FUE. These are cold hard facts.

FUE is becoming the golden standard guys, it probably already is. FUT is becoming more and more a niche.

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Online consultations: damian@bhrclinic.com

I have to hand it to that guy on the Bald Truth show, he could talk the hind legs off a donkey.

But who would you rather have do your HT - Dr Feller, or Spencer the talk show host? Hmmm. If you'd rather have Spencer do it then his talk show could could branch into a whole new genre: horror.

I believe it is very wrong for Dr. Feller to call Mickey an online stalker and bully. Mickey is far from this , and any regular reader of this forum is well aware of this .

Mickey has made a massive positive contribution to the hair restoration discussion forum in many ways, and long may that continue.

It is a very silly and unprofessional response to make publicly and furthermore asking for names and address of any member on the forum is a sad thing to see from any professional Dr.

..................Paddy.

Thanks Paddy for the very kind words and support. Very very much appreciated.

Paddy,

You obviously have not been personally and professionally attacked by this person. I have.

He is exactly the reason why other doctors will not post on these chat forums. Him specifically, among others. This is not my opinion, this is absolute fact. And he knows it. He believes himself to be a consumer advocate and expert. He is none of these things.

Who would you rather hear from: uninformed anonymous guys like him, or doctors who have specialized in HT for years? Even better, doctors with different viewpoints. That's how it used to be on this site before the likes of him showed up. Most of the doctors just tuned out. And who losses? Patients do! You do.

Truth is, it's the responsibility of physicians who support this site to set the record straight when it becomes so distorted by people like this. But they won't because they don't want to be personally attacked.

To my mind, people become more civil when they know they will stand accountable for their actions. That's why I ask guys like him to reveal themselves. And NONE of them do. Who trusts what a shady person writes? I stand in full view of the world with my personal and professional reputation on the line each time I post, so you can bet it is sincere and supportable. I have no agenda other than to put my best foot forward and deliver the best information that I can.

Swooping,

I viewed the youtube link you put up and it does not support your statements. Spencer's view is to favor a HYBRID approach and states clearly that FUE just can't hit the sweat spots of the donor area like strip can. He is correct. If a patient needs a small case when he is young then he would recommend an FUE. I also agree-as long as that case doesn't exceed about 600 grafts so that they can be spread out far enough apart in the donor area as to minimize fibrosis and donor exhaustion. But for megasessions, which is the OVERWHELMING majority of HTs performed in the modern age he still advocates FUT. And rightly so.

He is exactly the reason why other doctors will not post on these chat forums. Him specifically, among others. This is not my opinion, this is absolute fact. And he knows it. He believes himself to be a consumer advocate and expert. He is none of these things.

I would say Mickey personifies the role of a consumer advocate in this forum. Like it or not, it's better than the fox in the hen house approach. I'm not siding that anyone is in the wrong, it should be a fair and balanced debate. Unfortunately using the terms "absolute fact" can be perceived as misleading, it is a far cry from the open mindedness many crave for hair loss solutions.

I would say Mickey personifies the role of a consumer advocate in this forum. Like it or not, it's better than the fox in the hen house approach. I'm not siding that anyone is in the wrong, it should be a fair and balanced debate. Unfortunately using the terms "absolute fact" can be perceived as misleading, it is a far cry from the open mindedness many crave for hair loss solutions.

The good Dr. makes a good point here. A hell of a lot of members hiding behind keyboards are actively shooting down the facts laid out by Dr. Feller and trying to convey that he is wrong and they are right. It's more than possible that these guys are specialists and know what they are talking about, but I highly doubt they are close to as qualified and experienced than Dr. Feller. If they want to come out and challenge the good Dr, then to his point, lay out who they are and what qualifications they have. I'm also not saying they are wrong about their beliefs regarding FUE, but the facts as they stand is that NOT 1 single FUE specialist surgeon or verified FUE subject matter specialist has come out and challenged Dr Feller or laid out an adequate rationale as to why Dr. Feller is wrong. I admit that I have no idea about what is right and what is wrong, but what I do know is that based on the information provided by Dr. Feller, and information obtained from the 7 or so surgeons I consulted with, I have absolutely no reason not to believe the facts and opinion laid out by Dr. Feller in his and other threads. In fact, only one surgeon, Dr. Maras recommended that FUE would be better for me than FUT, and his reason was that he believed he could get a better result because he is able to cherry pick the singles, pairs, and threes via FUE. To be honest, so far the only valid counter-argument I have heard favoring FUE over FUT is the linier scar.

I'm glad you said it Doc as it needed saying. It is part of the reason I cannot be bothered to post advice anymore...better things to do with my life.

The most hilarious thing was about a year ago when he became self-appointed as a 'rep' for about 6 FUE doctors and wrote this on his profile signature. Clearly a nut-job and anyone who takes his advice, or that of a completely anonymous poster, must be off their rocker!

Over the last couple of years quite a few respected posters lost patience and disappeared which was a shame, the same for some doctors. The last thing they need is some clown coming onto their threads and slagging off their work.

To be honest he's lucky that this forum is quite open and tolerant as I know the others would have banned him years ago.

Paddy,

You obviously have not been personally and professionally attacked by this person. I have.

Who would you rather hear from: uninformed anonymous guys like him, or doctors who have specialized in HT for years? Even better, doctors with different viewpoints. That's how it used to be on this site before the likes of him showed up. Most of the doctors just tuned out. And who losses? Patients do! You do.

Truth is, it's the responsibility of physicians who support this site to set the record straight when it becomes so distorted by people like this. But they won't because they don't want to be personally attacked.

To my mind, people become more civil when they know they will stand accountable for their actions. That's why I ask guys like him to reveal themselves. And NONE of them do. Who trusts what a shady person writes? I stand in full view of the world with my personal and professional reputation on the line each time I post, so you can bet it is sincere and supportable. I have no agenda other than to put my best foot forward and deliver the best information that I can.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Well no prizes for guessing Im one of part of "them" group... which I did, but in case you missed it here it is again

Seth Taylor - Australian - 40 years - FUE with Dr Bhatti 2 years ago, Graphic Designer

oh and of course NO SCAR, blade shave to .05 to 1 buzz, every 3 weeks,

you really are an online bully, you have such "my way or the high way attitude". I personally just don't like you, whether or not you are good at your job I wouldn't go to you on principal alone, i would not hand over money to you simply I don't like you, many others simply don't like you either, we live in new era of social media, something you have not adapted to at all.

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

Results are all that matter, true! Not the surgeons personality or manner, true!!

Dr feller I ask again where are your fue results? Good ones? Recent ones, anyone's???

You do it day in day out as you've stated, where are they? Please show us your examples if successful fue results!! I would link the hundreds if Lorenzo's erdogans Feriduni marras and reddys but its disrespectful to do so on another drs thread! All the negatives you expertly list on the reasons fue can give good results, tearing the grafts shotgun donor poor yield would make sense if these guys couldn't produce the results they do !! Now I'm not saying your fue results don't suffer from these problems as I don't see any results to comment but if these are the reasons maybe ask the above drs how they don't suffer from these restrictions and how they produce a high standard consistently because to me it's just a dr slamming a procedure that to be frank they can't do very well!!

Results are all that matter we all agree so wether we like you or don't is irrespective but show us your results then, silence your critics with actual patients having life changing results via your fue procedures!

No drs have commented on here to slam your theory, true!

Why? Because there to busy churning out amazing fue results consistently and are booked solid for 6-12 months in advance, they don't need to defend themselves because no one questions there ability at fue however yours is being questioned, results dr feller where are your results??