FUT is more popular than FUE

It's called politics. That's life. Maybe when you venture permanently out of Mommy's basement you'll understand. But show me where I kissed arse.

"Mommy's basement" - London & Stig, you guys in grade school over here? So sad to see a grown adult swooping down to this level - "mommy's basement, seriously???

We invented football, you invented the phony name for it!

Still waiting for those quotes to prove your 'argument'... ;)

I could easily quote a few instances of his intellectual dishonesty.

Hey London, welcome back to the Feller bashing dark side - did you call out Feller for the 6 month vs 8 month Shampoo nonsense? What was his response?

Sorry to hear about the fact he won't do the MFUE - remember there is nothing free in this world, nothing. I assume Feller decided it wouldn't be beneficial to him to do it as you weren't a candidate for a wow result, esp seeing he wanted to video tape it. Wouldn't it better since for you to do the 1500 strip procedure 1st then FUE the last bit, I would imagine that makes the max grafts than going FUE 1st?

sweet chariot carry me home after three games

Watching the Ozzie/Pom game was very hard. Got a hard-on watching England lose, but wanted to throw-up in my mouth watching Ozz win. Can't stand either team - wouldn't it be great though if Scotland or Japan knock Ozz out in the quarters?

"Mommy's basement" - London & Stig, you guys in grade school over here? So sad to see a grown adult swooping down to this level - "mommy's basement, seriously???

I accept it was an unnecessarily cheap shot. It was just how I felt about the maturity level of his arguments. After reading a few of his other posts it seems he's my age or older! Go figure.

No you never!

OK well I don't follow cricket either TBH! I thought I'd heard it. Skiing is my favourite sport but only as a participator. At school they called me the Kamikaze Kid due to my reckless skiing. It was a great way to learn though: fearless naivety of youth.

Anyway, where were we...

Hey London, welcome back to the Feller bashing dark side - did you call out Feller for the 6 month vs 8 month Shampoo nonsense? What was his response?

Sorry to hear about the fact he won't do the MFUE - remember there is nothing free in this world, nothing. I assume Feller decided it wouldn't be beneficial to him to do it as you weren't a candidate for a wow result, esp seeing he wanted to video tape it. Wouldn't it better since for you to do the 1500 strip procedure 1st then FUE the last bit, I would imagine that makes the max grafts than going FUE 1st?

No, no time for raking over old ground. It was strictly business i.e. him trying to gently break to me the news he wasn't going to be giving me a free op after quickly giving me a not very convincing impression of evaluating my viability for it first. In other words, I think he had his mind made up before he saw me.

The thing with strip is I hate the whole scar healing rigmarole. I've already had 3 with Dr Feller, and then 1 FUE in Turkey. My next FUE will target the grafts not touched in the previous one. Then if need be I can grab some of the already FUE harvested ground with strip.

I must say I never got the impression that LondonHTseeker was licking Dr Feller's derriere post Mfue freebie offer, in fact I seem to remember he corrected Dr Feller in no uncertain terms when the good Doctor made a claim that london knew the name of his FUE doc where in fact London has no idea of the name of the Doc who operated on him, I can't remember the relevance of that thread but point being London put the record straight , regarding whether Dr Feller had any intention of coming good with his offer only he knows that, of course most of us were rooting for him to get it as free hair transplants certainly don't grow on trees

• Administrators

This thread has become a joke, I agree with stig, LondonHT when you say things like "to think of Ive been withholding my opinion from this thread" this makes you seem disingenuous, like your only motive to post was to get a hand out, now that you've been denied said hand out, your back to this thread to question the doctors sincerity. This makes you look bad, I think it was more than nice to even offer the procedure for free and do a free consult, mind you I disagree with a lot of things Dr. Feller does and says, but what is right is right, if you're so desperate why don't you be proactive? Instead of banking on a free hand out. This thread needs to be closed its become a pathetic place where grown man bicker and whine about not being given something for free.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

A pretty vicious little response, not that it concerns me that you apparently can't be bothered to read and comprehend the nuances of my position properly. However, I've seen you doling out the viciousness with enough frequency not to be surprised.

Your "hand out" phrase is a very pejorative and tabloid way of denigrating the free offer I was given. Doubtless you're far too much of a man of principle to accept free offers. Well, actually I believe Dr Feller and team would have done a great job of the hair transplant so I was prepared to accept it. I've already paid in the region of 25000 dollars for HTs with Dr Feller, so to try to make me out to be some kind of freebie-grabbing freewheeler is ridiculous. I've been extremely proactive with my 4 HTs in the US and Turkey, and SMP in London. I'm certainly not desperate, mate. You seem it it though. An unusually nasty edge. Try therapy before you get another HT.

I've been honest throughout. I simply chose not to get into arguments with my HT surgeon, and only a fool would. As I've already explained in detail, I am somewhat relieved they aren't doing the operation as I don't want to shave down. I'm just not convinced Dr feller hadn't made his mind up about not operating before he saw me. I was at the consultation. You weren't. Get back in your rancid box.

This thread has become a joke, I agree with stig, LondonHT when you say things like "to think of Ive been withholding my opinion from this thread" this makes you seem disingenuous, like your only motive to post was to get a hand out, now that you've been denied said hand out, your back to this thread to question the doctors sincerity. This makes you look bad, I think it was more than nice to even offer the procedure for free and do a free consult, mind you I disagree with a lot of things Dr. Feller does and says, but what is right is right, if you're so desperate why don't you be proactive? Instead of banking on a free hand out. This thread needs to be closed its become a pathetic place where grown man bicker and whine about not being given something for free.

Spot on!!!

BTW I don't accept the 6 month vs 8 month thing was nonsense, if you mean it was a trivial point. I may elaborate on that again later.

Please do so - inquiring minds would like to know. You were drilling Dr Feller so hard on this point until he offered you the free HT - why is Feller telling Shampoo one thing and you another such a big deal?

Watching the Ozzie/Pom game was very hard. Got a hard-on watching England lose, but wanted to throw-up in my mouth watching Ozz win. Can't stand either team - wouldn't it be great though if Scotland or Japan knock Ozz out in the quarters?

Japan beating the arrogant Springboks got me all hard!!!! Great stuff, really good stuff

• Administrators

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

Paging Dr Freud... Paging Dr Freud...

• Administrators
Paging Dr Freud... Paging Dr Freud...

I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes, I saw the sign

Life is demanding without understanding

I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes, I saw the sign

No one's gonna drag you up to get into the light where you belong

But where do you belong.

http://youtu.be/ejre44FR2oo

View my thread