Bernstein Medical - Center for Hair Restoration Patient GAQ is a Norwood Class 6. Although his donor density is slightly low at 2.0, his white hair reflects light and gives the appearance of significant fullness after only one hair transplant session of 1,648 follicular unit grafts.

Click the thumbnails below for a larger view.

Before / After:

after.jpg.ba3babfb0ec7dc589981d03ded827e24.jpg

Left: Before Hair Transplant

Right: After Hair Transplant

* View Hair Transplant Photos of more patients at Bernstein Medical. You can also browse our patient photo sets by Norwood Class.

* View Patient GAQ's photo profile at Bernstein Medical

* Like us on Facebook

* Follow Dr. Robert M. Bernstein on Google+

before.jpg.12fdf8818efd3885ad70b1c5d5fe3cf5.jpg

Bernstein Medical - Center for Hair Restoration

Schedule a consultation HERE to request a graft estimate and quote.

Follow us on InstagramFacebookTwitter, and YouTube

The health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. For a more detailed look at our safety measures, click here. 

Got questions? Call us at 212-826-2400 

Dr. Bernstein is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Old result or not, that's a nice result for an older gentleman. I think a little goes a long way with senior patients.

Edited by Spanker

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I encourage you to start presenting your photos in HD with an accompanying comb through video. Please see H&W and Dr. Lorenzo's videos for inspiration. In 2015, this type of presentation is unacceptable - it doesn't necessarily illustrate how this patient looks in real life.

Just my two cents.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Yes I agree with Delancy. Different background colors, the first pic the patient looks a little out of it with his hair all messed up, post-op pic he's smiling with a suit on with his hair combed over. No real consistent representation of the result. Although it does look good on a high-level, I just can't appreciate the results with so little detail and inconsistent pictures.

1st Procedure, Oct. 2012 - 1,704 grafts FUT w/Dr. True

2nd Procedure, Sept. 2015 - 2500 grafts FUE w/Dr. Vories

FUE Progress - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/180966-my-experience-w-dr-vories-2-500-grafts.html

FUE 1 year result - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184716-1-year-results-2-500-grafts-w-dr-vories.html

It's funny because many of the older doctors consistently present cases with photography that looks like something from the 80s. Contrast this with many of the younger surgeons like Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Bisanga, and Dr. Lorenzo who consistently showcase HD pictures and videos .

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Nice result doc but I will never get why Dr. B does so little grafts per "Go" on such high NW level patents. I was a NW 6 and have had almost 8000 grafts done. I am happy with my results but of course wish I had more hair (As we all do on here). I cannot imagine only getting 1700 grafts total. That would have been pointless for me.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452