Dr. Dorin (NY) or Dr. Rahal (Canada)?

If you were given the same number of FUE grafts and all other variables are held constant, which surgeon would you recommend and why?

I know some surgeons are better at FUT than FUE and vice versa, and some have better expertise in framing the face among other skills. But, I'd really like to know who would yield a better result at FUE, Dr. Dorin in NY or Dr. Rahal in Ontario, Canada?

Thanks!

thats not even a debate. I don't think I've EVER seen Dorin perform a large FUE procedure which imo is the tru test to a doctors skills in FUE. Rahal is WAY better and PROVEN and I doubt anyone wud disagree with that.

Rahal wud be on the North American all-star team. Dorin is still in AAA trying to get to the majors....

not to mention Dorin prices are comical.

You have mentioned two great Drs there mate, best thing is to review both physicians results based on your current situation to match who will be right for you at the end of the day we can't tell you who is better but to go with your instincts.

But I know who would be my pick of the litter lol

"The road to success is always under construction"

:cool: I represent Dr Rahal and the associated clinic as a paid patient advisor.

I am also here to assist fellow Australian/NZ Hair Loss sufferers both on and off the forum.

Hair Transplant Surgery:

June 3rd 2011

2800 Grafts to frontal 1/3

By Dr Rahal in Ottawa, Canada

Current Hair Loss Arsenal:

Dutas .5mg every day 1.5 years and Proscar 5mg (Cut into 1/4): x1 Daily 10 years

Hair-A-Gain Generic Minox: x2 Daily 13 years

(Applied wet in mornings)

Other Random products put to use during my hair loss battle (not in use):

Spiro Cream 5mg

Minox 15%

Dr Proctor's Nano Shampoo

Various Herbal supplements

Toppik/ Nanogen

Saw Palmetto

Provillus - LOL

Nanogen Shampoo

Laser Treatments (Epic Fail)

10 long years of HT and general HL research.:cool:

*I am not a medical professional, I only offer my own advice from personal experiences and years of detailed research*

Haha that was a great comparison there mate!

"The road to success is always under construction"

:cool: I represent Dr Rahal and the associated clinic as a paid patient advisor.

I am also here to assist fellow Australian/NZ Hair Loss sufferers both on and off the forum.

Hair Transplant Surgery:

June 3rd 2011

2800 Grafts to frontal 1/3

By Dr Rahal in Ottawa, Canada

Current Hair Loss Arsenal:

Dutas .5mg every day 1.5 years and Proscar 5mg (Cut into 1/4): x1 Daily 10 years

Hair-A-Gain Generic Minox: x2 Daily 13 years

(Applied wet in mornings)

Other Random products put to use during my hair loss battle (not in use):

Spiro Cream 5mg

Minox 15%

Dr Proctor's Nano Shampoo

Various Herbal supplements

Toppik/ Nanogen

Saw Palmetto

Provillus - LOL

Nanogen Shampoo

Laser Treatments (Epic Fail)

10 long years of HT and general HL research.:cool:

*I am not a medical professional, I only offer my own advice from personal experiences and years of detailed research*

You cannot necessarily make a conclusion based on what you see on this forum alone. I would have consultations with both doctors, then start a list of pros and cons of each and view as many samples of their work as possible. Your list might secondarily include factors such as cost, travel distance, etc.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

You cannot necessarily make a conclusion based on what you see on this forum alone. I would have consultations with both doctors, then start a list of pros and cons of each and view as many samples of their work as possible. Your list might secondarily include factors such as cost, travel distance, etc.

Great advice, although I strongly disagree that travel should ever be a factor. Cost can be a viable factor to some people, but in this particular instance it is a non-factor and mute because Dorin is more expensive and charges more than Rahal, whilst Rahal is cheaper and offers a generous travel discount that will offset the additional cost to get to Canada.

Travel should never be a factor, have you considered international FUE ? It is where you may be able to get manual non motorized fue for 1/4 of the cost probably including flight? You may want an expert that only dedicates and solely practices fue making extractions with their own hands one by one. Grafts are priceless so the treatment on your scalp should be wit full attention to detail without any room for error or hair mill like service. Good luck.

You cannot necessarily make a conclusion based on what you see on this forum alone.
sure you can. results don't lie!

and as far as price and travel goes I disagree with that. first off, Dorin is way more expensive and has less desirable results and only does small FUE procedures which demonstrates his skill or lack of it.

and as far as travel goes that shud not be a concern. if a 10 hour flight to Europe is the reason one isn't getting a HT then that person has their priorities ass backwards considering it will last you a LIFETIME....