FUT with Dr.Bisanga @ BHR clinic in 2 Days..

Hello every one ...

I am going to have my FUT with Dr.Bisanga in 2 days and I like to share my experience for those who may find it useful .

My first FUT was done in 2006 ( when I was 27 years old ) in iran with an unknown doctor to this forum . I had sever thinning on top front of my scalp at that time and I was told that 2000 grafts was done !

It looked very good for almost 3 years , until the surrounding hair started to fall ,reaching my today's condition, where the transplanted hair is like an island . ( disconnected from the humps / 360 degree surrounding ).

You can see my profile for the pictures of my donor scar and many views of my current hair situation , as of April 2015 .

I have been thinking of doing my 2nd HT for couple of years now , but I made my mind 6-7 month ago , and I started my research since December 2014 , using this website as a valuable source of available info , PLUS valuable advise from good people I could contact through the forum as well .

My story of searching and finally choosing Dr.bisanga is a long one and may be out of most people's interest , so I don't get into that here . ( however , for anyone interested to know, please PM me and I will discuss & explain with my pleasure ).

On late March I visited BHR and Dr.Bisanga examined my hair and scar and opted for FUT ( like all other clinics I had consulted except Turkish clinics which opted for FUE).

Dr.bisanga opted for 3,500 grafts on a single day by removing the old scar and leaving a new scar .

my surgery is in 2 days and by the end of next week , I will put all photos from the big day for everyone to see .

Pls wish me luck .

Thanks for reading :)

Best wishes for your ht. You chose well and I look forward to seeing your pics.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Congratulations and I am very interested to follow your results after all the problems that you had to get to this stage.

Good luck and keep us all posted.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• 2 weeks later...

hello all... and sorry for my late reply...

today is my 10th day... after i flew back home i had swelling in my face and difficulty sleeping ..plus i had to take care of my head and go to work shortly after i arrived.(i got 2 days off ).

anyways..here i am.

i have requested BHR to email me the Before & After photos taken at the clinic and yet to receive them.

so here i put the photos i took myself using my iPhone ,until i get lucky and get those photos from clinic.

i am sorry if the photos are not of good quality.i try to put photos individualy according to the date.

This is the photos for Day 2.

(i could not sleep the night after surgery ,so on Day 1 ,i was not in good shape and mood and tried to get some sleep during the day).

IMG_9393.jpg.7e970265e81c09e91e8a7868ef34e173.jpg

IMG_9396.jpg.dadc55fc53303767c8f840bbd2f772ed.jpg

IMG_9397.jpg.a03e8421cbd19046b33a8b0777bb4994.jpg

IMG_9399.jpg.13c81ab8f040a96102484edcd0186e58.jpg

Hi Ostrich, heal well and your advisor will send all photos next week once they are all uploaded and send you the link to download them.

Please keep in touch with her should you need anything.

hi sl,...thank you very much.

ok,on 20th,she mentioned that she is going to email the photos though!

its ok.thanks anyway for the update.

Congratulations! I think this will be an impressive transformation when it's all said and done.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Congratulations and I am very interested to follow your results after all the problems that you had to get to this stage.

Good luck and keep us all posted.

I need to specially thank you for being so supportive and professional during the last 5 months.

After i contacted H&W during Xmas 2014( ,and received your first email/reply on 29th Dec!

,...all the while that i was doing my research as to which clinic to choose and later when i

booked my HT with H&W,.....even later that i could not get my visa ready to go to Canada

,..your responsiveness & care & professionalism been outstanding.

When i asked you ,Do you think the clinic would refund my deposit? Your answer was YES

with no hesitation and i remembered you saying " No question asked" .

Later i had to find a new clinic to be able to do my HT in APRIL or latest Mid MAY 2015 when

i had a long planned/requested leave from work.

Here,You in particular and others senior members in this forum( DA & SP & BL ) were of GREAT help by giving me advice in such a short notice.

Your paying attention to details ,small small details is what counts for a HT patient like me.

Since Jan 2015 i kept referring to your Blog where there is the tiniest bit of information one would need to know and expect from pre to post operation.

Well done.

I take my hat off to people who truly & genuinely care & are serious in what they do,specially when it comes to medical industry .

Thanks A lot....