Dr Chris Bisanga, BHR Clinic, 2543 FUE 0-12 Months

Hair line design to rebuild the open temples going back over the frontal third, slightly touch his apex to create a natural gentle angle into his temples.

PRE OP AND PLACEMENT

1PreOpPlacement2543FUEDrChrisBisang.jpg

POST OP COMPARISONS

22543FUEBeforeAfter12MonthsDrChrisB.jpg

32543FUEBeforeAfter12MonthsDrChrisB.jpg

42543FUEBeforeAfter12MonthsDrChrisB.jpg

Hair line close up in natural light.

1aoext4.jpg

1aoext5.jpg

1aoext6.jpg

10SG.jpg

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Congratulations to the patient, Dr. Bisanga and his team. A truly undetectable and natural hair transplant. How many grafts per cm2 were inserted to create such a wonderful natural appearance for this patient?????????????

...........................Paddy.

Great result - very nice hairline. That said, seems like an awful lot of grafts for that relatively small regression. Hope there is plenty of donor hair in case the center starts thinning out.

1,792 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on April 2-3, 2015

313 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on May 3, 2016 to make it perfect!!!

Great result - very nice hairline. That said, seems like an awful lot of grafts for that relatively small regression. Hope there is plenty of donor hair in case the center starts thinning out.

The patient seems like he is in his late 40's to early 50's from the coloration of his hair and thick eyebrows, so I don't think he has much to worry about regarding becoming a Norwood 5-7 in his lifetime so I think he is safe to use as many grafts as he wants for some frontal third work :)

Really nice outcome for this patient sl.

Congrats to all involved.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

The patient seems like he is in his late 40's to early 50's from the coloration of his hair and thick eyebrows, so I don't think he has much to worry about regarding becoming a Norwood 5-7 in his lifetime so I think he is safe to use as many grafts as he wants for some frontal third work :)

I agree....with guess of mature age & what he has on his head....why not match up density to what he has on his scalp.

Nobody is safe when you have MPB but in this case I'm sure he be fine & even more if this Pt is on Meds also.

I think he has plenty of donor hair left. and at that age most ppl have lost most of wat their gonna lose anyway. did u even look at the pics? probably has another 6000 donor hair left.

Really nice work Sl. The low hairline is appropriate here as the patient naturally has one.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Also if this Pt would of had less grafts say 1500 it would of done the job but going on what he has prior then doing less it may of looked a bit light to the front than the rest of his good density.

So really good choice to dense pack the way the Dr did.

Thank you for the comments.

The FU breakdown was as follows:-

1 hairs = 731,

2 = 1,167,

3 = 592,

4 = 52,

5 = 1

Patient had very fine hair and this impacted on the amount needed in terms of density. He is now in his 50s so well spotted to those who did.

Hair colour also helped in the result and we had to place well back in into the frontal third in areas to ensure to blend back into native hair that he had.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network