Dr. Bhatti, 1,500 FUE on Crown - 29th April 2015

Update 9 months in. I'd say that results speak for themselves.

cAiVqAw.png

I'd also make another comment, since that photo was taken a couple of weeks ago. I cut my hair and back and sides are now at #2 with no discernible sign of extraction. Next to me at the barber, poor bloke had to keep long back and sides as " I have a surgery scar that will show".

Once again, I commend Dr. Bhatti and his team for this result.

FYI, do not cut/paste/share this image without my permission.

Hi husqvarnawrk,

Thank you for sharing your updates with all of us. Very happy for you. Your hair looks great. The crown is often referred to as the "bottomless pit".....you managed to fill that up....that too with only 1500 grafts!

Icing on the cake is that your #2 trim shows no visible scars in the donor area. It is definitely a relief not to have to give special instructions to the barber about "covering the donor area scar".....I know that from personal experience.

Thank you for your kind words about Dr. Bhatti and his team. We are highly appreciative.

Please do keep sharing your HT success.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Administrators

I just consulted with Dr. Bhatti for my crown, he advised me 1,500-2000 grafts, I would be ecstatic to have this result, really good you must be very happy.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

looking killer husqvarnawrk! amazing result.

i only had a few hundred grafts in my crown (2000+ went in the frontal) so I may have to go back to dr. bhatti for more crown work toward the end of the year... we'll see how things look at my 1 year mark in april.

happy for you bro

This is a very impressive result! Can't believe where you started and how far you've come already. Enjoy!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 4 months later...

Last update, in case anyone is wondering if things change after 15 months or so:

See attached.

under intense light you can see the scalp, but so what. It used to be barren there. 1500 graft did the job.

I am continuing my fin and minox as I am so happy with the result that I don't want to take any chances with this. Not for the transplanted hair, that are likely there to stay, but for the rest.

If I don't recede any further that's me done with hair surgery.

Once again, kudos to Dr. Bhatti and team.

IMG_20160610_184455.thumb.jpg.a68dcbe37b55a8442e1aa939ec22c0ca.jpg

Hi husqvarnawrk,

Thank you for sharing your 15 month update. You managed to fill up the "black hole" with just 1500 grafts! Looks nice. Very happy for you.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.