This gentleman in his 20's came to Arocha Hair Restoration to restore the temple areas of his hairline. Dr. Arocha completed an FUT procedure of 1200 FU. The After photos are taken 12 months post surgery.

before1_zpsdcjvweai.jpg

After1_zps2p7iuija.jpg

before13_zpsqbfkmli2.jpg

after3_zpsk6zrkhfj.jpg

before7_zpswzjxpcna.jpg

after9_zpso3zhd5xr.jpg

before2_zpsxzvmdnr7.jpg

after2_zpsuplrwr9u.jpg

Edited by ArochaInfo

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

great result! any way we can see the pic of the back? curious to see the scar or lack thereof with his hair that short

Edited by hairlosscpa
grammar

1st Procedure, Oct. 2012 - 1,704 grafts FUT w/Dr. True

2nd Procedure, Sept. 2015 - 2500 grafts FUE w/Dr. Vories

FUE Progress - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/180966-my-experience-w-dr-vories-2-500-grafts.html

FUE 1 year result - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184716-1-year-results-2-500-grafts-w-dr-vories.html

Nice work! I'd like to see the donor region as well. I can't see the scar at all from the limited view of the temple regions.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Excellent result with a small number of grafts.

Congrats.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Hello fellow members of the hair restoration community! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on our post! As you can see, hair restoration does work on African-American hair. We have had some great outcomes on African-American hair and will be bringing more patient photos in the future! Stay tuned!

Below you will find a picture of this patients donor site. Free feel to contact me with any questions about our FUT or FUE procedures.

DonorsiteScar%20copy_zpsgg3qrjfh.jpg

Edited by Dr. Bernard Arocha