Dr. Wong Free Consultations in Central London June 20th-21st

Garageland

Dr. Wong will be providing free hair transplant consultations in London on Saturday and Sunday June 20th and 21st. The consultations will be held at The Cumberland Hotel in Marble Arch and are strictly by appointment. Previous patients of Dr. Wong are very welcome. To arrange an appointment contact myself on david@hassonandwong.com or phone 0757 8164162 for more details.

You will be required to answer some general questions regarding your situation before an appointment is confirmed. These appointments are expected to fill very fast.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• 3 weeks later...

As we are still over 1 month away I am bumping this thread for those that missed it. Some spaces still available for both days currently.

---

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for missing this it has been a hectic week with Dr Wong's visit and then I was off to Istanbul for the FUE conference. It was good to meet with you and I hope you can have some success with Propecia and that you are a candidate for MFUE.

All the best to you.

---