Dr Prashant Yadav-3580 grafts

avisp

Background:

I've been suffering with hair loss for the past 4 years now.My hair loss became very rapid after I moved to Singapore possible due to work, stress and other factors. After trying variety of over the counter products like most members here in this forum I decided to go for a HT to fix my hair.I spent last few months consulting various members on this forum as well as Dr prashant and his staff.

Choice Of Clinic:

I did my own reserach for few months on the forum as well as some patients recommended by Dr prashant.Of course I did consider few other clinics in India recommended by this wonderful forum.But finally decided to go with Dr prashant as I felt the quality offered was at par if not better and cost was half of what other clinics in India were charging per graft.In addition to this it would ensure i have good post operative care at comforts of my home rather than traveling to another part of India.

Cost Per graft INR40 or US 0.64.

Surgery: 30th March 2015

I arrived at Dr Prashant clinic at 8am.After few pictures I was greeted by Dr. Prashant who shaved my hair down and drew the lines on my head.I was excited to start with my surgery thinking how my new hairline would look after a year.

Surgery started at 9am and ended at 8pm with an hour lunch break at 1pm.

total harvesting time 4 hours and planting grafts took about 7 hours.

single graft 840

double graft 2024

triple graft 564

Four graft 152

Total graft 3580

Although entire surgery went well and everything was organized with good hygiene standards I would have loved if clinic and surgery room was lot more bigger and cleaner.I did let Dr prashant know about this fact and he did promise he was looking for a bigger and better facility.:)

http://dezireclinic.in

Results:

Scabs were all of by Day 9 and growth seems to be good and donor area has healed too.But I do expect all transplanted hair to fall of which sounds a bit sad..

Not I have to be patient and fingers crossed and hope my new hair line is what i envisioned.

Please let me know you honest feedback on the attached Pics.

IMG_6237.jpg.97813a85f1396dd166bcda7ab7f411f0.jpg

IMG_6242.jpg.456229d2179fccf16a00a5e870e7da73.jpg

IMG_6244.jpg.bb9caac1bfbefcf25577235aaf57804d.jpg

IMG_6246.jpg.96712995a57144bbeca28ea64fd6067c.jpg

IMG_6247.jpg.8fcbe4cac04728c802c8f940b3017953.jpg

• 6 months later...

Had approx 1800 graft FUT by Dr Radha Rani Vizag 4 years back on frontal region.it was a good number of grafts and the result was also very good but as the time passed i require one more session for my crown region but this time with Dr prashan Yadav because Dr Radha performs FUT method which i don't prefer for second session. So i ll go for it on 13th oct with Dr Prashant Yadav who is a pune based well qualified doctor . Reason to choose Dr Prashant Yadav

1 Close to my home..

2 Explained every thing on consultation day

3 Lucky to see his work at the time i had gone for consultation.

4 Don't want FUT again.

I will defiantly share before after photos with you once the surgery is done.

Hi Members,

Today is my second day of Hair transplant done by Dr Prashant Yadav on 13 oct 15. I will begin with the surgery day morning when i came to clinic at 8 am doc was present with one or two staff they gave me surgery cloth and given me some pills

Then by 8:30 or so they started shaving my hair to 0 and started extraction process of donor .

I was got very nervous although i had HT before but this time the procedure was different.

It took almost 2:30 hours took some 2600 Graft out .Then he took a 10 min break gave me juice and after the break started with insertion along with his staff the insertion part was mostly done by his team under his guidance. Staff was good but their talking to each other annoyed but i understood they needed it because it took almost 8 hours for inserting the graft so by 7:30 it got over

At the end i was feeling a little dizziness but it gone when i relaxed for some time

So i am uploading my pics wants your comments

image_2.jpg.3ade48769d12f2a60be8f9ba3e8a9200.jpg

image_1.jpg.a08a571aa97820c26cae244a1eaff356.jpg

image_3.jpg.1521b61e2260a640bbc114456a6bf99d.jpg

image.jpg.94f3c28f182293674cfa5ca60370fcf7.jpg

Edited by punehero233

• 4 months later...

hello all

i didn't get time to update my results . it was pending since long time .

I intend to post pics very soon.

after seeing my before surgery pictures , there is lot of improvement and feel quite satisfied that i have undergone FUE hair transplant by Dr Prashant Yadav at Pune , India . My hair transplant results are satisfactory and hoping that it will improve further .

hello all

i didn't get time to update my results . it was pending since long time .

I intend to post pics very soon.

after seeing my before surgery pictures , there is lot of improvement and feel quite satisfied that i have undergone FUE hair transplant by Dr Prashant Yadav at Pune , India . My hair transplant results are satisfactory and hoping that it will improve further .

Plz post pics. Curious what ur 1yr results look

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...