2000 FUT Dr. Scott Alexander

I have been wanting to get a Hair Transplant since I was about 18 years old. I am now 28. I have been researching getting a transplant for awhile now. I work in the medical device industry so I am familiar with surgeons and surgical techniques. I met Dr. Alexander about 3 weeks ago and set up my surgery for Wednesday April 1st 2015.

When I met with Dr. Alexander he was very professional and knowledgeable. Unlike other Hair Clinics that do hair transplants in Arizona, Dr. Alexander takes the time and conducts a consultation with you one on one. I was very impressed with Dr. Alexander. He is very intelligent on the techniques, industry, other surgeons. Even though this is considered a cosmetic procedure Dr. Alexander cares about his patients. If you look on the internet to do your research "which you should" you will find nothing but good things about this surgeon. Dr. Alexander used to be a general surgeon; which was important to me because this shows he is knowledgeable in a surgical environment outside of just a cosmetic procedure.

Dr. Alexander and his staff treated me with tremendous respect from the time I was doing a consult from when I was leaving after the procedure was finished. His office is very nice as well as immaculate. More importantly the room where the operation is conducted is sterile.

On the day of the surgery I arrived at 7:30 where I was greeted by his staff. Dr. Alexander then welcomed me and sat me down in the chair and the procedure begun. Dr. Alexander handed me a list of movies to chose from to watch as he completed the surgery. I can honestly say I didn't really even get to watch the movie as I fell asleep. I was awoken to have lunch they provided for me from Pai Wei; which was delicious. By lunch time the Linear strip had been removed and Dr. Alexander and his staff were removing the follicles preparing them for placement for my new hairline. Once again I chose a movie to watch and they started the procedure. I fell asleep again and when I woke up the surgery was complete!

I can honestly say that I felt no pain or discomfort during the operation. The night after the surgery was completed I was warned I may experience some discomfort. As the night when on I was expecting the pain to start kicking in. To my surprise the pain was probably a 2 on a scale of 1 to 10. I woke up the next morning with no pain. It has been 3 days since my operation and I am still pain free.

Deciding on a surgeon is a very important decision. It is almost as important as deciding to get a hair transplant in the first place in my opinion. Dr. Alexander and his staff made this a very pleasant experience. As I stated before I work in the medical device industry so I am in the operating room almost every day. I know the things to look for when it comes to a good surgeon and sterile environment. Dr. Alexander passed "my test" with flying colors. Dr. Alexander is not only a great man, but he is a amazing surgeon. He cares about his patients and the outcome of their procedure. He took the time and listened to me about where I envisioned my hairline to be. I almost felt as if this surgery and this process of choosing Dr. Alexander was too easy.

If you are looking to get a FUT or FUE hair transplant there is no reason to wait any longer. Dr. Alexander is the best of the best. If you don't want to take my word for it, just type in his name on "Youtube" or "Google". I at least encourage you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Alexander. After talking to him for a minute you will understand what I am talking about.

Thank you Dr. Scott Alexander and Staff for making this a very pleasant, truly pain free, and exciting experience for me that I will remember for the rest of my life.

Best Regards,

Dan