@Shera,

Great transformation! Can't believe I missed this thread. Congratulations :)

You mentioned that the doctor and techs said that you had great donor quality. Can you shed some light on that please?

Hi N00b,

Thanks for your comments. My donor area was perfect and still appears to be now even after 3305 grafts taken out, it still looks perfect, basically untouched, I guess I just got a wee bit lucky there.

My donor area has no miniaturisation and it was described by Dr Bhatti as 'Lush' when I initially sent my photos to him. I will have absolutely no problem going for a follow up procedure in the future should I need one.

On another note I will be posting my 18 month update in the next week or so, watch this space!

Edited by Shera

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi N00b,

Thanks for your comments. My donor area was perfect and still appears to be now even after 3305 grafts taken out, it still looks perfect, basically untouched, I guess I just got a wee bit lucky there.

My donor area has no miniaturisation and it was described by Dr Bhatti as 'Lush' when I initially sent my photos to him. I will have absolutely no problem going for a follow up procedure in the future should I need one.

On another note I will be posting my 18 month update in the next week or so, watch this space!

Good to know that your donor region shows no signs of a surgery.

Do you happen to know the thinkness of your hair (i.e. hair caliber)?

• 3 months later...

Hi shera excellent write up and results ! Does dr Bhatti still recommend using minoxidil 5% every day after surgery ?? Also is he still happy for patients to buzz there hair down following the procedure ?? Also did you stick with the finasteride after the recommended 6 months ? Cheers

Hi shera excellent write up and results ! Does dr Bhatti still recommend using minoxidil 5% every day after surgery ?? Also is he still happy for patients to buzz there hair down following the procedure ?? Also did you stick with the finasteride after the recommended 6 months ? Cheers

Hi Wibbles,

Dr Bhatti recommends using the 5% Minoxidil for 6 months once the crusts have all fallen off the recipient area post surgery.

It is the patients choice to buzz down the hair post surgery. I stuck to a number 2/3 until my new hairs sprouted and then I just let it grow out.

I stuck with the Fin 1mg for a year post surgery and then switched to 1mg every other day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Nice results Shera. I am at 5 months post op. Check out my blog for snaps. I will hopefully get as good a result as yours.

Cheers,

Hi hair99,

Your 5 months post-op pictures/results look nice. Can you please try to upload some more pictures under better lighting. That would be highly appreciated.

I wish you all the best.

Regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 2 years later...