Dr. Carlos K. Wesley (NYC): "Erasing" an FUT donor scar with FUE

Billena

A 28-year-old patient wanted to "erase" the donor scar from a previous FUT session that was previously performed at a different clinic. Using a 0.75mm motorized FUE punch, Dr. Carlos K. Wesley (NYC) transplanted nearly 300 grafts into the scar which can be viewed 10 months after the procedure.

Slide3.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide5.jpg

Slide4.jpg

• 1 month later...

Thanks for your comments. The donor scar extended along half of this patient's donor area (occiput, parietal, & temporal regions). It's just nice for patients to know that this option exists as knowing that it can be well camouflaged often allays concerns regarding long-term donor scaring from FUT.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice corrective surgery. Well done Dr. Wesley. I'm sure you will see a lot of interest from transplant patients wanting to disguise the scar. This is why the improvement of FUE should be the elective procedure of the future.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.