Between the 3!

denis123

Dear all,

This is my first time ever posting on a site like this. It seems like such a great place for guidance. As it stands I am 28 years old soon enough and have saved up a fair amount of money. My hairline shape has always bothered me from the age of 21. My father is not bald however my mum has a distinctive triangle shape which I have inherited--- looking like Dracula. So I have been researching hair transplants for about 3-4 years now. My hair loss doesn't seem to be worsening or changing . I have narrowed my surgeons to 3. Dr Diep, Drj Pak and Dr Umar - I have spoken to each of them over email sending them pictures to which they have given similar responses of around 1500 grafts. I am not to bothered about cost as the difference between each doctor is minimal. Does anyone have any experiences with these Doctors or any information?

Thanks do much. I will attach pictures.

Denis

Ps I live in London and have spoken to the Farjo institute but feel the USA is further ahead ok the field.

image.jpg.76a57019848aa2758855395622c9140e.jpg

Hi BUSA,

My research had lead me to this conclusion. If there is anyone you could recommend I would be more than eager to listen. I am looking more towards Dr Jae Pak as he trained under the guidance of Dr Rassman. He has great attention to detail and has been very honest with me. Please feel free to say what you think...

Hi BUSA,

My research had lead me to this conclusion. If there is anyone you could recommend I would be more than eager to listen. I am looking more towards Dr Jae Pak as he trained under the guidance of Dr Rassman. He has great attention to detail and has been very honest with me. Please feel free to say what you think...

wat is ur budget? Belgium and turkey wud be my first choices. from there its about money.

I just saw you were in London. If that is the case, I think as BUSA noted, the docs in Belgium, especially Feriduni would be my first choice for your situation. If you want FUT in North America, Rahal would be my choice. Both Feriduni and Rahal are known for their hairline work.

That said, all three guys you named are also respected surgeons who will do good work on you. So you are choosing well overall. Diep does good hairline work. Since Pak isn't a member of this forum, you won't find many experiences. Personally, I don't think Umar has shown great hairline work on the level of the other guys, but that's just IMO.

The USA is ahead in FUT but behind in FUE. Which one are you considering?

Hi denis123,

I would love the opportunity to have a phone consultation with you to answer all your questions and concerns.

What day and time works best for you? I'll do my best to accommodate your schedule.

Looking forward to speaking with you!

Any questions, please let me know.

Robert Ha, Senior Patient Advisor

Dr. H. Rahal is a highly esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Rahal - Restoring more than just hair™

Current Hair Loss Arsenal:

Proscar 5mg (Cut into 1/4): 1x Daily

Generic Minoxidil 5%: 2x Daily

Nizoral Shampoo: 2x weekly

Hi

Have you considered Hasson and Wong. I have recently had a HT with Dr Wong and years of consideration over who to go with. I had my own list of Dr's and through a process of elimination I came down to Dr Wong. Having had the surgery and almost 3 weeks post op I can say that I have no reservations about my choice to go with Dr Wong.