One of the most common places that people would like to restore is the hairline. This video showcases patients that have come to Arocha Hair Restoration to restore their hairline.

Please select one of the link to view the video :

https://vimeo.com/122790889

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Very, very nice.

And that music is killer.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

HairStudmuffin,Pete-from-Farjo, Pkipling, Hair2there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to view our video. It makes us SO happy to see your kinds words! We LOVE that you enjoy our work so much. We will continue to deliver video and photo results that you will enjoy.

Best wishes,

CeCe

Employed by Dr. Bernard Arocha. Dr. Arocha is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi HairStudMuffin,

Thank you so much for taking the time to view our work. Reading your post about our business adds a ray of sunshine to my day. Please make sure to schedule your follow-up visits so that we can keep an accurate record of your hair growth journey. We are looking forward to putting you in one of our videos!

Best wishes,

CeCe

• 4 weeks later...

Hi LookattheHairMan,

Thank you for your kind words. That is why we are in business, we love to help people with their hair restoration goals. We look forward to meeting you soon!

I produce and edit all of our videos here, so everything is done in-house. I am very glad that you really enjoy them. Please continue to stay tuned. There are more to come!

Best wishes,

CeCe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No problem Lookatthehairman,

Glad I could be of assistance. We pride ourselves in great customer service at AHR. If there is ever anyway that we can help out a potential or an existing patient we are happy to do so!

Best wishes,

CeCe