i wish south africa had good surgeons the most prominent surgeons here cant perform fue and their before and after are a joke ...google medhair capetown ...click gallery ....a shock ...and these are our best

Has anyone got a clue as to why dr erdogan estimates such a high number of grafts ? He almost doubles the amount of other surgeons ? Is he not getting the regrowth ? Is it to cover for shockloss ? Is it for financial gain ? Is it to get the wow results ?

Has anyone got a clue as to why dr erdogan estimates such a high number of grafts ? He almost doubles the amount of other surgeons ? Is he not getting the regrowth ? Is it to cover for shockloss ? Is it for financial gain ? Is it to get the wow results ?

I think it is to get the as you call it 'wow results'. Why would you use 1500 grafts if you can use 3000? I mean of course other than planning for future loss. That is the ONLY reason to not use as many grafts as possible since what you want is density not illusion. Also in terms of shockloss to my eye Dr. Erdogan is unparalleled when it comes to implanting around existing hair and at least one or two of his result seem to suggest that in fact just the opposite happens (increased growth in surrounding areas). I forget the exact term for that.... something something genesis. But I'm not a scientist so I may be wrong ;)

It could be all the above...