Booked with Dr. Tejinder Bhatti - March 23

Hi Guys,

I am a 26-year old guy from India. I have been lurking around hairrestorationnetwork for quite some time now and during the process, I learned about some good doctors here. Checking the patient results posted in the forums, I chose Dr. Bhatti for my procedure.

It has been around 6 years that my hairline first began to show the signs of receding, and only now it has started to concern me. I have a good amount of hair at the top and the back of my head, and it is only the frontal area that is thinning. I went to Dr. Bhatti last year for the consultation and he recommended 1200 grafts for structuring the hairline. However, a busy work schedule kept me from going for the procedure. During this time I experienced a lot of shedding due contaminated water and stress, and my hairline receded further. I went for the consultation again and this time the doctor put me in NW3 and suggested 1800 grafts.

I am now booked with Dr. Bhatti for an FUE procedure to be done on March 23rd. Have attached some of my pictures here. I am in an apprehension whether or not will the transplanted hair blend with my existing hair. It would be great if the experts could clear my worries. Dr. Bhatti told me that 55cm square is possible with the quality of hair I have. Will that unite well? Having read a thread advising against the procedure for youngsters, I am now having qualms regarding the future. I hope things go well, and like others the expertise of Dr. Bhatti works wonders for me.

Thanks for taking out time to read. I appreciate the help moderators and patients have been providing with their informative threads and suggestions.

I will update on my procedure and give back to the forum once I am done with it.

image.jpeg.1086b08032cbb031da4fadf00eb02d22.jpeg

image_1.jpeg.9ce528b19613845099f151833471d591.jpeg

image_2.jpeg.338f0a6fa663fa73bfdf47c8f56706d4.jpeg

image_3.jpeg.9b1cdebc1307901f42fbaff1accf7628.jpeg

Welcome and congratulations on your decision! You'll be seeing Dr. Bhatti exactly one month after my procedure and I'm sure you'll have a great experience.

55graft/cm^2 is good density and I'm sure you'll be happy with the paln. Dr. Bhatti knows what he's talking about.

Have you been advised to stabilize your hair loss with finasteride and minoxidil? The main concern with young men your age is the inevitable progression of hair loss. These drugs can help slow that process and add density.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thanks, David!

I saw your pictures. Clean work from the doctor like always.

I was advised Minoxidil by a dermatologist few years back. I used it for 6 months but discontinued it later hearing about its lifelong application for maintaining hair. My hair got brittle and I did lose some hair after I stopped using it. So I am in a fix here. I do not want to be on medications for a lifetime.

Well even I m nw-2! Years back I ran to Dr.Rahal to correct my hairline, but he advised me to start Fin and Minoxidil, though nobody is bald in my family, but my dad is NW 3.

Today I am still on medications and it has really helped, I am still nw2, obviously I still wanna correct my hairline, but my Dr. Advised me that I should wait till I cross 26 years of age.

As you have said, you were NW2 and nw NW3, it clearly means your hairloss is progressing. Down the line you may need another HT.

All I wanna say, medicines do play a very important role in HT. It does helps to stabilise your Hairloss and also helps to increase density and thickness..

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...