4 months update

nmshams

Hi everybody,

Here comes my 4 months update (Pic taken with and without flash). 2800 grafts by Dr Radha. Quite few number of hairs have grown substantially long but wispy in texture. Didn't see any growth to the rest of the hairs yet. Is it normal in this stage? Should I expect those wispy hairs to be thicken up in coming months?

I'm currently taking Biotin 10000mcg, Multi mineral, Vitamin B complex and Cod liver Oil daily. Any other thing should I intake?

Your valuable advise would be very much appreciated.

Thanks folks :-)

IMG_20150311_123808.jpg.1a8b62b16d4b2ad9aa25df6f7c06904c.jpg

IMG_20150311_123833.jpg.f80566c6142e6e40019c600a19ceadd1.jpg

IMG_20150311_132620.jpg.5f84d43a64ca9c236f30a3614163ac8a.jpg

IMG_20150311_132705.jpg.684828ddfc4646a1ea16c9f311211038.jpg

I was listening to the radio this morning and on one of the adverts i heard of viviscal for men (not sure if thats how you spell it) but they have been in the game over 20 years so it must be worth looking at. Its all natural apparently as well. Do some research on it. I done a quick after i heard it on the radio its not cheap thats for sure but its got some good ingredients in it for hair stimulant that might interest you.

Have a nice day.

Be best if you include a progressive series of pictures. I went back and found some of your other threads. You look like your at my point of growth at 3 months. Everybody grows at different rates. It may take off soon. I had tremendous growth between 3-4 months. Still early to be worried. I think the next two months will be a good indicator. Keep us posted.

Dr.Gabel 3972 FUT 11/3/14

Progress/Results Below ;)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177388-3972-fut-dr-gabel.html

Yeah i agree with squatch you look to be on track mate everyones growth is differant.

Kopite: First of all i suggest u do your own thread and not comment about your progress on other people threads that said i believe its quite normal mate. start worrying when you see a bulb at the end of the hair.Even though one or two hairs lost will not make any difference tothe end result. Maybe you could adress your concerns to the doctor who done the procedure he would know best buddy.

Hi everybody,

Here comes my 4 months update (Pic taken with and without flash). 2800 grafts by Dr Radha. Quite few number of hairs have grown substantially long but wispy in texture. Didn't see any growth to the rest of the hairs yet. Is it normal in this stage? Should I expect those wispy hairs to be thicken up in coming months?

I'm currently taking Biotin 10000mcg, Multi mineral, Vitamin B complex and Cod liver Oil daily. Any other thing should I intake?

Your valuable advise would be very much appreciated.

Thanks folks :-)

Looks good. I am happy for you.

I just hit four months last week but only 5 hairs have broke through