This patient in his early 50's from Vancouver first came to see Dr. Wong when he was 37. It took him well over a decade to finally have surgery. The transformation is quite remarkable and if you could see his face he almost looks in his 30's again, ok 40's :-)

With 5162 grafts ( 1307 single hair grafts, 3231 - double hair grafts, 624 - 3-4 hair grafts, strip size 33cm x 1.8cm) Dr. Wong was able to give essentially complete coverage. These photos were taken 1 year from his surgery.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Free consultations with Hasson & Wong representatives in the following locations.

Seattle March 3rd-12th, New York March 16th-20th, Miami March 28th-29th, Toronto March 21st-22nd, London March 13th, Manchester March 21st.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Fantastic work !

In addition, this guy's result is actually a good counter argument to the suggestion that "just shave your head and make peace with it " . Now imagine if he had just given up on himself and shaved his head . Compare that to how he possibly looks now almost like an 80's movie star (of course we don't know how his facial features are) with nearly a full head of hair . The "creep factor" is a lot lower in comparison .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FUT #1, ~ 1600 grafts hairline (Ron Shapiro 2004)

FUT #2 ~ 2000 grafts frontal third (Ziering 2011)

FUT #3 ~ 1900 grafts midscalp (Ron Shapiro early 2015)

FUE ~ 1500 grafts frontal third, side scalp, FUT scar repair --300 beard, 1200 scalp (Ron Shapiro, late 2016)

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/185663-recent-fue-dr-ron-shapiro-prior-fut-patient.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Massive transformation Dr W, your work is steallar sir!

Mike

"The road to success is always under construction"

:cool: I represent Dr Rahal and the associated clinic as a paid patient advisor.

I am also here to assist fellow Australian/NZ Hair Loss sufferers both on and off the forum.

Hair Transplant Surgery:

June 3rd 2011

2800 Grafts to frontal 1/3

By Dr Rahal in Ottawa, Canada

Current Hair Loss Arsenal:

Dutas .5mg every day 1.5 years and Proscar 5mg (Cut into 1/4): x1 Daily 10 years

Hair-A-Gain Generic Minox: x2 Daily 13 years

(Applied wet in mornings)

Other Random products put to use during my hair loss battle (not in use):

Spiro Cream 5mg

Minox 15%

Dr Proctor's Nano Shampoo

Various Herbal supplements

Toppik/ Nanogen

Saw Palmetto

Provillus - LOL

Nanogen Shampoo

Laser Treatments (Epic Fail)

10 long years of HT and general HL research.:cool:

*I am not a medical professional, I only offer my own advice from personal experiences and years of detailed research*

Thanks very much for your comments. Fortune you pretty much hit the nail on the head with your comments about him with the 80's movie star I like that, and if you could see his face the change is even more startling.

From all the results that I see in person and in photos over the years the guys that get the biggest transformation are those that have lost everything in the front. There is huge potential to drop 10-15 years in their appearance by restoring a hairline and frontal zone.

---

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

Hello Garageland.

What can you tell us of a change in personality do you notice a vast change in apparent happiness,smiling more ect ect because with results such as this its got to be world changing for the patients.

If their happy its a job well done.

Have a good day

Thanks very much for your comments. Fortune you pretty much hit the nail on the head with your comments about him with the 80's movie star I like that, and if you could see his face the change is even more startling.

From all the results that I see in person and in photos over the years the guys that get the biggest transformation are those that have lost everything in the front. There is huge potential to drop 10-15 years in their appearance by restoring a hairline and frontal zone.

Hello Garageland.

What can you tell us of a change in personality do you notice a vast change in apparent happiness,smiling more ect ect because with results such as this its got to be world changing for the patients.

If their happy its a job well done.

Have a good day

Good question and overall from what I have noticed it is a general confidence that people have. It is difficult to tell if they smile more as usually when they come for a consultation they are very nervous and uncomfortable discussing such matters. It is great to see a big smile on their face once the new hair starts to grow in. I think that repair patients who can get a successful turn around from their previous situation go through the biggest change in personality. We all know the familiar story of not going out without a cap, avoiding social situations and becoming a recluse because of how they look and I experienced these same feelings.

Hairsearch- Sorry I missed your question. I don't have the size of the recipient area but in measuring many patients with this level of loss the area tends to be in the range of 175cm2 to 200cm2 but depends on the size of head, where the new hairline is set and how far the sides have dropped. My area of coverage is a whopping 236cm2 and that is not including the area where my crown dips down just the area I have had transplanted.

---

fortune11, you hit the nail on the head. When this patient walked back in the clinic 1 year post-op I had to do a double take. I thought I'd hopped in the DeLorean back to 1983 and saw Jerry Reed from Smokey and the Bandit walk through the door............

SmokeyBandit_050Pyxurz.jpg

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

• 2 weeks later...

voxman,

You're correct, no regrets. The scar was a non issue as is the case in our experience with most of our patients. He could not find the scar and didn't pay any attention to it. He could proably go quite short in the back but what are the chances ?;)

10.jpg

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com