Urgent: Cheap hair transplantation in China

konsash

Guys. I need urgent help.

Due to desease I have lost so many hairs and they didnt grow back.

I need about 500-1000 graft transplantation and I am now in China.

Im a student with no much money, and do expect a price up to 1-1.5 usd per graft.

1. Therefore where in China I can find the cheapest and at the same time quality clinic?

I dont care about their English proficiency, because it is not a problem, but in many cases English speaking stuff makes price twice higher. I also do not care about their location. It can be any part of the world.

2. Can you maybe please advise another country of the world with good and cheap transplantation? India? Turkey? Ukraine?

Thank you so much. I really have problems and need to solve them in 2 weeks.

I imagine it'd be better to go to either Thailand or India for cheap hair transplants. They're both Asia, maybe the flights would be cheaper? You should really consider quality as well as price though rather than just jumping to the first cheap surgeon you find...

I've heard that there's some good places in South Korea, so maybe try there since it's quite close.

From what I know of prices from surgeons usually recommended here...

India

Radha is $1 per graft

Bhatti is $1.5

Madhu is 80 cents or something

Thailand

DHT Clinic is about $2 a graft

There's also a Taiwan surgeon in the recommended list from what I can see.

Why the 2 weeks urgency though?

Thank you friend. Now I really consider India for the surgery. 2 weeks - because of personal things.

*Please take a look at what I got: (Promotional Link removed by moderator)

1. Is India the best destination for HT quality and price?

2. Should I undergo laser hair epilation in legs? Can this hair be used for head omce?

Edited by David - Moderator

You need to have a HT in 2 weeks, and you are looking for the cheapest doctor to do it, in 2 weeks, with little or no knowledge of the clinic, the doctor, or what is necessary to achieve your goals.

I would advise you to also start saving money for your eventual repair. If you are going to ask me why I said this, and you don't know the answer as to why I said this, then you truly don't know what you are doing and should not plan on getting any surgery done until you've done months of research and consultations with clinics and doctors you have researched, as well as researching their documented patient results.

You are gambling with your appearance, I hope your gamble pays off for you.

As Wylie says - if you can get appointment to have surgery in two weeks, there's a very good chance you're going to end up with a butcher.

Please do a lot more research about HTs and surgeons before going any further. Forget the idea about having it done in two weeks - you will almost certainly come to regret it.