Dr. Tejinder Bhatti: 2412 FUE on February 23, 2015

David,

looking like your making good head way no punt intended...lol

Also your Donor looks like it havent been touched which is crazy good after 3 Hts.

Im well happy for you.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will understand now that you are well on your way to a completely different space in time that you'd ignore the board and move on with your life like so many others have...ha

I'm a lifer! :D

Wow, the hairline is looking real good. I must admit, I was initially skeptical of the hairline in the post-op pics. Good stuff!!!

Thanks mav! So far this is shaping up to be the hairline I've wished for since my mid twenties.

David,

looking like your making good head way no punt intended...lol

Also your Donor looks like it havent been touched which is crazy good after 3 Hts.

Im well happy for you.

Thanks ontop! I was surprised at how good the donor looks too. The real test will be when I get it cut. I used to be able to buzz to a #3 with only the slightest hint of the scar. With a #4 it was totally concealed. I'm curious to see if that's changed.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

David..

I think #4 will be spot on & it looks your donor hair is past the #4

Maybe I'm wrong.

How does it feel to you? I mean when you rub your palm of hand through it?

Does it feel any different from your last HT?

Maybe also you starting back on Fin all be it small dose that may also give your donor a boost which people forget about.

Anyways...things are looking good for you now & that crown is making some good progress given the short time as you well know the crown lags maybe its the blood supply.

You can always stand on your head 1 hr a night to give it a boost LOL.

David,

So happy for you fella. Your a top bloke who has given lots to the community , let's hope this is the final piece of the jigsaw puzzle for you :cool:

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

Looking really good at this point David, I have to agree that your hairline is near on perfect. Really pleased for you.

Hopefully, in another 6 months and you will be reliving those old long hair rocker days!

I will update my own 8 month pics late today if I get time, you seem to be on the same path as me.

Dr Bhatti FUE 3305 Grafts Oct 2014

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a.html

Hi David, the buzz you must be feeling now, the long haul is finally coming to an end, the weight off your shoulders, the light at the end of the tunnel, your hair is looking great, all the best mate,

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

Thanks to all who commented. I really am quite excited and have to give props to Dr. Bhatti.

As I've said before, I ultimately decided to go with him because I felt that he understood my goals and knew right away how to make them happen within the confines of my remaining donor supply and existing hair.

Even given the fact that we were almost 600 grafts shy of the initial goal of 3,000, I'm confident that I'm going to be pleased with the outcome.

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

You are going to be very pleased with the final outcome, I daresay. You made a great choice with your Doctor. I am amazed at ALL of the doctors that are recommended here and the varying degrees of success they post using the various techniques at their disposal and choice.

This place is succeeding in allowing patients to research and discuss what best suits THEIR needs, not mine. That is what it is all about, Your ONE head and your ONE life. I am fully convinced there is really no objective best this or best that, only what's best for you. You find that, you win.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Looking good, David! I really like the hairline advancement on you, as well as its design. Looks like Dr. Bhatti did you proud. Wishing you continued good growth.

Thanks Pup! I feel the same and I'm really excited for what's to come.

You are going to be very pleased with the final outcome, I daresay. You made a great choice with your Doctor. I am amazed at ALL of the doctors that are recommended here and the varying degrees of success they post using the various techniques at their disposal and choice.

This place is succeeding in allowing patients to research and discuss what best suits THEIR needs, not mine. That is what it is all about, Your ONE head and your ONE life. I am fully convinced there is really no objective best this or best that, only what's best for you. You find that, you win.

Couldn't agree more vox! When I first announced that I'd be going with Dr. Bhatti I got several responses asking "why not Dr. x, y or z?"

You can have multiple procedures but you can only choose one doc for each. There were may ways I could have grove but, first and foremost, I had confidence in Dr. Bhatti to deliver the goods and second, we clicked on a personal level.

I always say that there is no "best" hair transplant surgeon. The one that's right for me may not be right for someone else. Ultimately, it's not the procedure, tools or protocol the physician uses but whether or not he or she can deliver the results that make you happy.

I've still got many months to go so I can't yet say for certain how my final result with be but I'm off to a great start in my opinion and I hope that my documentation will assist anyone else considering Dr. Bhatti in the future.

Decided to color my hair a couple of days ago and wanted to share. I used a medium ash brown. I sometimes use light ash brown but it fades pretty quickly anyway so decided to use the darker color this time.

I'll be getting a haircut later in the week but I think it's looking pretty good at the moment considering I made no effort to style it. It's just towel-dreid and brushed. The only product in my hair is Rogaine Foam.

The only thing I can complain about at this point is the acne scarring that I've endured since 2009. I'm still suffering bouts of severe acne despite visits to multiple dermatologists and trying a variety of medications. It seems to have got a bit worse since restarting finasteride.

If I can ever get it under control, I'd like to try laser treatment to reduce the appearance of the scars.

If anyone has any advice about acne or scarring, I'm all ears.

5b32e6fad6c22_Picture4.jpg.b05af0f30d718049931eec5e519479f7.jpg

5b32e6faeb42d_Picture2.jpg.11c32f90a89597f52f2e2b0324ebeedb.jpg

5b32e6fb0f957_Picture3.jpg.fcdf588d747c17168b9de3cd63aae28a.jpg

5b32e6fb27082_Picture5.jpg.39a271a56c6558bd33b2e71737bc72db.jpg

5b32e6fb39ddd_Picture6.jpg.0580854228972011c0004734786e7b5c.jpg

David,

Looks very nice....both the hair and the hair color! Very happy for you.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

yep looking good there david, Elvis has left the building ha ha.

my son whos only 12 and now getting them dreaded acne spots wife bought this soap called "Simple" it comes in this 5 oz green bottle & it comes out like a light foam, seems to be doing the job for him and so i gave it a go as same as you once i started Meds i was getting teenage spots and that stuff seem to be doing well for me now also.

Other than that look into your diet, some foods may trigger this breakout your getting but myself think for me it was first taking Meds.

David,

Looks very nice....both the hair and the hair color! Very happy for you.

Best regards,

California

Thanks! Always appreciate the feedback.

yep looking good there david, Elvis has left the building ha ha.

my son whos only 12 and now getting them dreaded acne spots wife bought this soap called "Simple" it comes in this 5 oz green bottle & it comes out like a light foam, seems to be doing the job for him and so i gave it a go as same as you once i started Meds i was getting teenage spots and that stuff seem to be doing well for me now also.

Other than that look into your diet, some foods may trigger this breakout your getting but myself think for me it was first taking Meds.

Thanks ontop! I've put a lot of thought into what could be causing the acne other than finasteride. Prior to 2009 I was spot free for more than a decade. Soon after starting fin I started to get them again and it's been a hard battle ever since.

I have considered my diet. Can't think of anything that may have changed around that time but I have noticed that stress seems to impact it.

I talked to my last doc about Accutane but didn't pass the test for it. Also, it has some pretty scary side effects and can cause thinning of the hair to boot.

I'll probably try yet another dermatologist and see if they can do anything for me.

Anyone h ave experience with laser treatment on acne scars?

Looks good ! even my girlfriend looked at the screen and say "wow, this is a nice hairline !" :cool:

Thanks man! Very nice to hear it

Thanks Shera! As you know, I've been following your case and I have been very impressed with your results'. Very inspirational!

David looking great.... umm just little off topic, 100 days and counting and Im back on the Dr Bhatti's bench....

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

David looking great.... umm just little off topic, 100 days and counting and Im back on the Dr Bhatti's bench....

Wow - that's great Sethticles - keep us all posted about the next procedure. Don't want to hijack this thread, but maybe you can share the game plan in another?

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Thanks Seth! What are you goals with this latest procedure?