2 1/2 years post operation, and i think something

FBO

Blake rather than another patients thread get hyjacked if you could please pm me were you have ever read (there is frequently no physician on site ) as far as I am aware this is untrue.

The imformation has been on here since 2013 and just because bill ,ko ,pup whoever wasn't aware because they hadn't read it.

And if you look back through the threads I think I interpreted what mikrofue said differently to you pup busa ko ect

I looked at it as though he meant he was overseeing each part of the procedure and planning all the procedure so was is involved in all aspects.

Do you really think it was ever going to claimed by the clinic that maral was hands on when he already had several patients stateing he isn't? Come on seriously.

So the dr is out of the premises frequently?

The recipient incisions are made with a drill?

Do people just pluck this information out of the air?

As I say pm me and let this thread stay on topic.

Have a good day

I disagree with this statement:

The only people that didn't know that maral was not hands on were the ones who had not read the information thats been on this forum since 2013.

As several members pointed out, the doctor's ex-rep initially claimed he performed the procedure. After this was questioned, he changed position and said the procedures are completely run by technicians, but supervised by a physician. In the end, it came to light that there is frequently no physician on site.

I'm not sure if it was KO or Pup or someone else who really pushed and obtained this information, but I, unfortunately, don't have time to dig through everything and find it.

Edited by 1966kph

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like I said before, I simply don't have the time to dig through and find these specific posts. However, it was all out there publicly. So, if you want to find posts refuting or if anyone else wants to find the posts I'm referencing, be my guest. However, we probably all have better things to do with our time.

I do wish you the best of luck with your upcoming procedure. You've done your research and found a clinic that matches your goals. I hope you'll update us and I promise you'll receive nothing but support from me and the rest of the staff.

I'm on topic from here on out.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Blake for your attention.

Post number 6 from 08-09-2013

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171785-fue-dr-maral-istanbul-turkey.html

Post 1 from 02-01-2014

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173845-my-3500grafts-fue-dr-maral-istanbul.html

post 18 clearly answering post 17 on 12-22-2012 and even back then the patient had already had enough and deleted a lot of his posts but if you read through what remains its clear maral is not hands on.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/168337-transplant-3-weeks-fue-turkey-2.html

And again Blake in regard to statement saying he is frequently not even being on the premises it has been said once in total by ash1975 in post 146 in this link below.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173845-my-3500grafts-fue-dr-maral-istanbul-15.html

I know you despise this clinic blake but if you are going to be saying such statements please go to a little trouble of double checking that what your stating is accurate.

It took five minutes to find this but i know your a very busy man were i am not.

So as i said just because pup you bill ko and whoever else had not read the threads the information that marals is a tech clinic has been on the forum since 2012 it was only some kind of revelation if you didn't know.

Thank you for your good wishes on my up coming procedure i look forward to being able to give a little payback to this community that has helped me so much and that's what it should be a place for helping each other.

Have a nice day.

Now i'm back on topic

I disagree with this statement:

The only people that didn't know that maral was not hands on were the ones who had not read the information thats been on this forum since 2013.

As several members pointed out, the doctor's ex-rep initially claimed he performed the procedure. After this was questioned, he changed position and said the procedures are completely run by technicians, but supervised by a physician. In the end, it came to light that there is frequently no physician on site.

I'm not sure if it was KO or Pup or someone else who really pushed and obtained this information, but I, unfortunately, don't have time to dig through everything and find it.

Here is a comment from Mikro from 10/27/14 after being asked, repeated times, about the doctor's role in the procedure:

Dr. Maral has whole responsibilities of his patients against medicolegal issues after the procedures have been completed. So you may accept that he does all steps of the HT operations on his own patients.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177215-maral-klinik-grade-6-hair-loss-restoration-1st-session-5200-mikrofue-grafts.html#post2408631

Clearly, this was posted after the threads you shared in 2013. It's hard to say members should have noted that he takes no role in the procedure by digging through old threads when his representative is saying "he does all steps of the HT operation."

Multiple members then asked for clarification, and didn't receive the whole picture until Bill spoke with Dr. Maral directly and "confirmed his role is a supervisory one only."

Here, Mikro first claims he's always on the premises. However, he then says he's operating at a hospital that is "extremely close." Then I asked for further clarification, IE is there ever a time when he's at that hospital and not the clinic while surgeries are occurring, and received no answer.

However, you were kind enough to provide an example where a patient blatantly states he wasn't there.

To further confirm this, Mirko said the following in another thread where he was asked about the doctor being on the premises:

At the end of the operation, if he needs to go (to take a dump or to make water) hair transplant operations continue and finish under the supervision of chief technician with 11 years of experience in every techniques and steps of hair transplant operations.

He goes further and asserts:

Team members who implant the grafts are so experienced, confident and professional that they do not even need any supervision

I'm sorry, but this mindset doesn't instill confidence in the idea that he's always there.

Finally, he says:

But he is also a human-being at the end, sometimes, he may need some rests, he may get sickness, and his professional team under the leadership of his chief technician/partner can do all.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173845-my-3500grafts-fue-dr-maral-istanbul-post2410810.html#post2410810

So there you have it.

This is my last off-topic post on this thread. I won't reply to any further discussion regarding this matter.

You found a clinic you're happy with. I think you should go forward with confidence! Best of luck.

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Thank you for taking the time to retort and yes I remember each example but this whilst casting some doubt as to whether he is there all the time it does not prove the point you seemed to be declaring as fact.( frequently no physician on the premises)

Shall we leave it at that?

Have a nice day and thank you once again.

• 3 months later...

Short or long hair, it looks horrible in person. Especially the right side, this was my initial complaint on my first post, second and this time. :/

Screenshot_2015-06-18-01-02-48.jpg.a652c5cf61a7b17fdc62451f9bf13a60.jpg

Screenshot_2015-06-18-01-02-12.jpg.424569060b5c172bf496ea99459947e3.jpg

FBO,

Looks like the result was not up to par and you continued receding in the meantime. If you would like our help mediating a solution with your doctor, please send me a private message with some details.

Hope we can help!

Without pre ops I would say

1. You either lost a lot in the past couple years

2. You had 1300 grafts where you needed 2500 or more

3. Hard to tell much about yield. You just didn't get enough grafts for the level of loss you now have.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

You are right FBO, it doesn't look good and if your doctor isn't addressing your problem, change doctors.

Check this website: Hair Transplant Revision Surgery | FUE FUT Revision Surgeons

I had an HT with Dr. Bhatti in India after doing a lot of research and very happy about it.

Check their website and cost here:FUE Hair Transplant India - Darling Buds | Dr. Tejinder Bhatti

Send them an email with all your questions and pictures. Dr Bhatti always answer personally to all emails and he is absolutely not pushy at all. you have nothing to lose.

Good luck

This result is subpar. The operation seemed ill planned in design and based on your level of loss. You definitely need some sort of remedy. The best anyone can do is give this person honest advice and not to mislead them by putting it on them. These are the results you dont see most of the time as real patients do not post on forums the majority of the time.

I hope you have a proper remedy provided by the doctor, whether it be a proper repair by another doc or etc. this is the type of stuff officials want to look into.

Dude - take up Blakes offer of mediating, over 2 years on you have waited long enough.

You had a small amount of grafts done FUT so you should hopefully have more than plenty left to get

it fixed. I would not be happy with the result but your loss could have progressed and its not a lot of grafts to cover that area.

Another pass from a recommended Dr you should be all set !

Not for nothing but 1350 grafts to cover that large of an area ? Of coarse it's going to look thin . I would like to see the before pics . Why did the donor only yield such a small amount.? It looks like they tried to spread them out to try and cover that large area with what they had. I agree he needs more grafts but we know nothing about his donor.

I'm surprised to learn this doctor would throw away precious donor grafts that were harvested if you did not pay the $400. Is this standard procedure?

Moderators, is this acceptable behavior from a recommended clinic? Does this show ethics?

This is not good and you are rightfully upset. The problem is that you've clearly continued to recede in the corners and the surgery itself seemed subpar from the beginning.

The "good" news is that I believe this is salvageable. I'd say it's time to consider a revision with a top doctor after negotiating a refund with the original physician.

Moderators, is this acceptable behavior from a recommended clinic? Does this show ethics?

KO - not much the moderators can do as long as this guy refuses to disclose the name of the surgeon. Until such time as he does lets just hope that other patients aren't getting the same raw deal.

KO - not much the moderators can do as long as this guy refuses to disclose the name of the surgeon. Until such time as he does lets just hope that other patients aren't getting the same raw deal.

Definitely, but it would be interesting to hear their comments, given that this is a recommended surgeon.

FBO,

Looks like the result was not up to par and you continued receding in the meantime. If you would like our help mediating a solution with your doctor, please send me a private message with some details.

Hope we can help!

Thank you for your offer! as you can read from my first post almost two years ago, i had this issue from the start, i just did not feel that it was the right thing to do by naming the Doctor in a public forum. Also, it is not the right thing for him to do by trying to charge me another 3k to fix the issue.

I will PM. you the details and hopefully a you can help me, Once again Thank you!!