Dr. Rahal / Beard Transplant / 1902 Grafts

This patient was concerned about the sparseness of some of the areas in his beard. We transplanted 1902 grafts into the areas indicated in the Pre-Operative plan.

bhpreop4.jpg

bhpreop1.jpg

bhpreop3.jpg

bhpreop2.jpg

bhpost4.jpg

bhpost3.jpg

bhpost1.jpg

bhpost5.jpg

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

• 2 weeks later...

A great result this is. But i cant believe some people dont mind getting a strip smily scar to thicken up beard! Ive hesitated to get a strip for my frontal region.

Yes, what about extracting from beard to scalp? Is it possible?

The cosmetic results are significant... but I don't understand people. For the life of me, I can never understand why someone would have a strip scar and undergo a surgery to get some hair in his beard.

However, it's his money, life, and time... so he is entitled to what he wants to do with it.

Seriously seems like a waste of time and $ but looks good for what it is. Any post op pics at say 1-3 days and first few weeks? i bet that looked pretty haha.

I hope this guy doesn't start to lose hair on his head cause then he will be kicking himself for puttin those sweet lil grafts on his face icon_biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...