This patient in his mid 30's from Alberta reached out to us via an online consultation in the fall of 2013. In December of the same year he came to the clinic for his procedure.

He was taking Propecia at the time of his surgery. Dr. Wong rebuild the hairline and frontal zone blending into the mid scalp with 3550 grafts. Of which 1007 were singles, 2303 doubles, 240 were 3-4 hair grafts.

The strip size was 21cm x 1.7 cm. Ironically, he returned to the clinic for these follow photos exactly one year to the day of his surgery to show us his result.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Edited by Garageland

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Excellent work! Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.