Dr Rahal - 1508 FUE

Pauthowoj

Hey Everyone I just had my fue with Dr Rahal and the experience was Exceptional! Amazing staff and facility and amazing care before, during, and after.

I had 1508 grafts done fue which gave me about 2900 hairs. I will fill more details in when I get some time but here is a before and after

20150107_000535_zpsb053ce51.jpght%20top_zpsrui2bfjb.jpg

Pauth,

Again, congratulations! Looks quite refined. Excited for updates.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hi Pauthowoj,

We're glad you had a positive experience at our clinic! The office and clinic staff is super attentive to our patients!

Continue your rest for the next few days. The swelling will subside in 3-4 days and you can wear a hat on the 5th day (loose fitting, touches your forehead but not your recipient area). Remember to sleep at a 45 degree angle (pile up a whole bunch of pillows if you don't have a recliner) for at least the first 5 nights to allow help the swelling to dissipate. Continue your rest for the next 2 weeks to allow the transplanted grafts to set.

We look forward to seeing you in the clinic tomorrow for your post-op check up!

If you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to contact me or the office staff. We're here for you!

Any questions, please let me know.

Robert Ha, Senior Patient Advisor

Dr. H. Rahal is a highly esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Rahal - Restoring more than just hair™

Current Hair Loss Arsenal:

Proscar 5mg (Cut into 1/4): 1x Daily

Generic Minoxidil 5%: 2x Daily

Nizoral Shampoo: 2x weekly

Thanks robertHA! I was in at 11am today for my day after appointment and first washing with Kelly. I just arrived back home this afternoon and am just trying to figure out how to sleep with the polyderm on the back of my head on the donor area

There's no 'clean' way to do it, Pauthowoj. I remember the first 2 weeks after my procedure, it was a bit tricky. I slept on a clean hand towel every night after applying the polyderm to my donor site. Try to sleep on your back as must and best as possible. You don't want the sides of the recipient area to touch your pillow.

So, apply the polyderm to the donor site, sleep on a clean towel (if you can) and don't even think twice about it.

It will get easier and more comfortable in the days to come.

Dr. H. Rahal is a highly esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

^ Thanks for the info. So excited that its finally over! Best experience ever. I will get a bunch of good photos and do a full write up on the Rahal clinic. It deserves another good write up about Dr Rahal and all of his staff and procedure

Sounds great, Pauthowoj!

We're excited for your results!

• 1 year later...