When does exactly fue hair start to grow?

for me was around month 4 started, months 5 6 7 8 were awesome, month 9 shockloss, month 10 11 began to grow back, month 12 another shockloss, the 2nd time i thought this is it low survival rate, but month 13 14 15 grew back, now at month 16 and its the best its been, booking in for a final top up of the crown later this year.

My advice, just be patient things will soon happen, BTW nice hair line

4200 FUE with Dr Bhatti over two sessions

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

Hi KRL,

Everyone's different, but I noticed some early growth around the two month mark. Some of the transplanted grafts didn't shed either so I had some bonus hair I wasn't expecting early on.

It's normally around month four before you start to see anything happening of any substance.

I was just thinking about this too im just over the two month mark but ive only shed about 50% of the grafts which sounds good but it looks kinda bad right now.So im not sure if theres any new growth or if its just unshed grafts and if there will be more shedding some grafts are clearly growing and some seem to be stuck at a certain length its confusing.

Hi,

I'm also just over two months out and have a bit of all of the above going on I guess I shed about 70-80 percent of grafts and I have some stubble type hairs some longer ones all are growing at different rates and with the longer ones I find it really hard to know which are native hairs or new! But let's all hope we have got the worst behind us now! And lots of growth to come!

I noticed my hair growth started from about 3 months when I have had fut. And around 4 months out when I have had fue. It really doesn't seem to make

Much of a visual change however to around 6 months.

I have noticed it carry on improving to 18 months.