HT 7 Months post op

Hello all,

I am new here. First off I would like to say that I have read lots of the posts and it seems like you guys are very knowledgeable. I had a FUT 7 1/2 months ago (1900 grafts) to my hair line and top part just before my crown and I have seen small growth. The hair is really thin and barely visible. I also still have little red bumps on some of the grafts, that sort of look like cobblestoning but I don't think its that severe. My questions are:

Are red bumps normal at 7 1/2 months post op???

And am I just a slow grower?

I did not visit a reputable doctor like the ones listed on this web site, but this doc in Jacksonville, FL was decent, the staff were very professional. Next time I will do my research.. I can post pics if you guys like,

Thanks!!!!

Hey man. Welcome to the forum. Go ahead and post some photos and we'll all be able to get a better idea of what you're dealing with. From what you've described, they're definitely worth a look.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

If you post some photos of the transplanted area (area of concern) I would be better able to determine if what you are experiencing is unusual. Red bumps in the grafted area can be a sign that the hairs are starting to grow and rise above the scalp surface. You do want to make sure that there is no current infection.