Dr. Edrogan v Dr. Feriduni

Hey Ersko, I am sorry for the late reply on this I had to cancel due to work obligations and have not rescheduled yet as I am making sure this time no conflicts will arise. I am hoping that time frame will be late September or early October. I just wanted to update you to ally any concerns that I had had the HT and then disappeared unhappy. I am still 100% committed to getting my HT with Dr. Erdogan and still convinced he is the best out there.

Hey Ersko, I am sorry for the late reply on this I had to cancel due to work obligations and have not rescheduled yet as I am making sure this time no conflicts will arise. I am hoping that time frame will be late September or early October. I just wanted to update you to ally any concerns that I had had the HT and then disappeared unhappy. I am still 100% committed to getting my HT with Dr. Erdogan and still convinced he is the best out there.

Hey Ready,

Great to hear back from you, and even better to hear that hadn't gone quiet because you'd proceeded and then not been happy with your progress. I'm super keen to hear how your procedure goes, and hope you get an amazing result when the time comes!

Ersko

• 1 year later...