Hair Loss Help

runningoutofhair86

So I've decided to take the plunge into Rogaine, but I'd like to take something else with it. I'm a bit wary of Propecia and its side effects. I've come across something called ' Mynoxidrin ' in the form of pills on Amazon. Has anyone heard of this, or have taken this before?

Here's the link in what I'm talking about

http://www.amazon.com/Mynoxidrin-Strength-Nutrient-Nourishes-Strengthens/dp/B00Q5KMX5O/ref=cm_cr_dp_asin_lnk

Thanks for the help everyone

The side effects are extremely rare, and even then there are a lot of other factors besides the drug itself that play into them. The primary side effect most talked about is erectile dysfunction/decreased libido, but there's evidence to support that even those effects could even be mental/psychological and not actually attributed to Finasteride.

I know myself and many other guys on this forum and in my personal life that take it with essentially no issues at all. It's definitely worth considering. The only sure way to know if it causes you problems is to try it.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56