Patient Results for Dr.Reul Yaman 5100 grafts

DR. Yaman,

How long can skin grafts be stored in a refrigerator in normal saline solution and can still survive after transplantation??

He won't be able to answer this question I think. First of all because there is individual genetic variability in hair follicles. To explain this within a example;

A graft of myself might survive for example 24 hours in a normal saline solution while a graft of you might survive for 36 hours. Another patients graft could perhaps only survive for 18 hours.

Note how I say "graft" and not grafts because in a individual there will also be variability across grafts. For example when I take 2 grafts from your head a stronger one might survive 36 hours but another may succumb in 24 hours. I pull out random numbers here but it's just to provide an example.

One thing is for sure, it is in everyone's interest to opt for a good storage solution and not go with insane sessions (especially with FUE). Always better to play safe in this regard in my opinion. The less stress to the grafts, the better.

Also interested in Dr. Yaman opinion though!

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Online consultations: damian@bhrclinic.com

Dermatologic surgeon

Dr. Yaman,

Moron Grave is asking? You said you are a dermatologist (or dermatologic surgeon, the same certification in Turkey)

Could you provide your certification for that?

If you can not provide this, sorry but this will meant that you are saying lie to the people.

Dr. Yaman,

Moron Grave is asking? You said you are a dermatologist (or dermatologic surgeon, the same certification in Turkey)

Could you provide your certification for that?

If you can not provide this, sorry but this will meant that you are saying lie to the people.

I work at a hospital where many doctors from different specialty work. The hospital is approved by Turkish Ministry of Health and inspected regularly .I do my operations here.Also I am member of ISHRS(International Society Of Hair Restoration Sugery) which confirmed my membership after checking all my documents. Morever, I send you a private massage which contains all infos.

Edited by DrResulYaman

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...