Patient Results for Dr.Reul Yaman 5100 grafts

Total : 5100

Single : 1480

Double : 2860

Triple : 760

The patient is 49 and has medium thickness hair. The results after one year.

Doctor,

Did you use a manual FUE extraction (non motorized) or motorized?

Did you do the extractions yourself or did technicians extract?

Was this a one day procedure one or two day procedure?

What is the cost per graft?

Based on this patient's level of hairloss, i think it is a substantial change from before and after. he must be happy.

Hello, I used motorized FUE but with low speed. I did the extractions by myself but the technicians did the planting.It was a one day procedure but with three sections and we planted 1800 grafts first, then 1800 and finialy 1500 grafts.It was a tiring day for our patient.It costed $ 6000 in total.

wow turkey doctors are popping up every day here. $6000 for 5000 grafts is very reasonable.

this patient looks pretty good but like all of his before and after photos I've seen the pictures are not very revealing and rarely show overhead photos to really see density.

that being said, his before and after photos look pretty good tho anyway. at least u don't see 1500 and 2000 graft patients like u see on most all of the USA doctors that are ripping ppl off daily. there isn't a lot of before/afters but most are pretty big sittings.

I paid double that for my procedure and no where near that graft count for my FUE procedure with Dr. Rahal in Ottawa - but I will say I am extremely satisfied with not only my results thus far but the pre and post patient care at Rahal - the Turkey doctors and their results are extremely enticing though and a definite bang for your buck - except I believe FUE procedures should be limited to a max of 2500 per session or else you may be risking graft survival and regrowth rates .. but that's just my opinion

Hello, I used motorized FUE but with low speed. I did the extractions by myself but the technicians did the planting.It was a one day procedure but with three sections and we planted 1800 grafts first, then 1800 and finialy 1500 grafts.It was a tiring day for our patient.It costed $ 6000 in total.

Well I am glad a doctor is extracting himself, which is a lot of labor, and means you do not leave the patient and work on someone else.

wow, $6000 in total? that equates to like $1.17 to 1.18 per graft, based on 5100 grafts.

thank you for being to the point with your answers. i hope to see more results from your clinic. especially, temporal and hairline, high density related work.

Dr. Yaman, I lookd at your website. I think you have an interesting protocol. Am I correct in saying that you first extract 1,000 grafts, implant them, and then extract the next 1,000? So in a 3,000 graft surgery, you'd repeat this process multiple times?

Dr. Yaman, I lookd at your website. I think you have an interesting protocol. Am I correct in saying that you first extract 1,000 grafts, implant them, and then extract the next 1,000? So in a 3,000 graft surgery, you'd repeat this process multiple times?

Yes ,in our clinic and in Turkey, we operate lots of 3000 and more grafts hair transplatation .When we operate them with normal procedures the outside duration of grafts takes longer.As a solution, after taking and transplanting 1000-1500 hair follicles the operation moves on the other ones.We can do this three or four times a day.It might be a bit tiring for our patients but we prefer short sessions with breaks.This help us to protect the hair follicles.

Ive had close to 4500 grafts in a much smaller recipient zone abd not even sure if my density is as good as this guy.

Dr. Yaman, it is quite evident you feel surgeries of 3000 grafts or more should be broken up to preserve graft health. Is this the normal standard across surgeons and doctors? I mean do most doctors recognize that a 3000 graft procedure should not consist of having extracted grafts out of body for long periods of time?

Do you work on repair patients too? Do you have any results ahowing more frontal work and temple restoration?

Well I am glad a doctor is extracting himself, which is a lot of labor, and means you do not leave the patient and work on someone else.

wow, $6000 in total? that equates to like $1.17 to 1.18 per graft, based on 5100 grafts.

thank you for being to the point with your answers. i hope to see more results from your clinic. especially, temporal and hairline, high density related work.

I will share more results soon.Thanks

I will share more results soon.Thanks

Ive had close to 4500 grafts in a much smaller recipient zone abd not even sure if my density is as good as this guy.

Dr. Yaman, it is quite evident you feel surgeries of 3000 grafts or more should be broken up to preserve graft health. Is this the normal standard across surgeons and doctors? I mean do most doctors recognize that a 3000 graft procedure should not consist of having extracted grafts out of body for long periods of time?

Do you work on repair patients too? Do you have any results ahowing more frontal work and temple restoration?

Yes, If the patient has enough donor area.

Dermatologic surgeon

Dr. Yaman,your CV in your web site just say your are medical practtioner, but if you tell the truth, where did you complete your residency in dermatology? and could you provide your copy of certification that indicates your are a dermatologist (or dermatologic surgeon; the same)

NOTE to the unknown people: dermatologist or dermataologic surgeon is the same, some dermatologists do some minor surgical operations and called themselves as dermatolgic surgeons, they are dermatologists in fact. There is no such a surgical or medical branch as "dermatologic surgery"; all dermatologist can name themselves as a dermatologic surgeons. Anyway in Turkey Dermatologists can perform HT operations legally. Now, Dr. Yaman will prove his words I hope.

Edited by GraveD11gger

Dr Yaman, please ignore the poster above.
yes I agree. ignore the forum MORON gravedigger who digs his own grave every time he has diahreah of the mouth which seems to be on every thread he posts on....:rolleyes:

Yes ,in our clinic and in Turkey, we operate lots of 3000 and more grafts hair transplatation .When we operate them with normal procedures the outside duration of grafts takes longer.As a solution, after taking and transplanting 1000-1500 hair follicles the operation moves on the other ones.We can do this three or four times a day.It might be a bit tiring for our patients but we prefer short sessions with breaks.This help us to protect the hair follicles.

Excellent results. Furthermore I want to applaud your methodology of breaking the grafts up. I requested the same to have only max.1500 grafts extracted from one session when I had my hair transplant. Time out body makes a huge sense in terms of yield.

First of all because when grafts are extracted they get cut off from the blood supply which causes ischaemia. Secondly hair follicles reside in a perfect low oxygen gradient, removing them from that environment causes reactive oxygen species (ROS) to set in, no doubt. Furthermore it has been proven by for instance Limmer;

Limmer performed an in vivo time out of body study using chilled normal saline with follicular unit grafts. The results were: 2 h, 95%; 4 h, 90%; 6 h, 86%; 8 h, 88%; 24 h, 79%; 48 h, 54%.

Now better storage solutions may be used as for example Hypothermosol mixed with ATP to cope with ischaemia and energy demand. PRP also.. But these storage solutions ain't perfect, simple as that.

So I totally agree with you that it is better to opt for lower out of body times of the grafts. It makes total sense.

Keep on doing great work and good luck!

Edited by Swooping

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Online consultations: damian@bhrclinic.com

yes I agree. ignore the forum MORON gravedigger :

MODERATORS,

I know you are deleting insulting posts,

Will you delete this also??

I am here for the good of hair loss sufferers and just provide accurate information, if KO and BUSA can refute my opinions by the facts, welcome to them. But their behaviour now just show I am telling the truths.

Now better storage solutions may be used as for example Hypothermosol mixed with ATP to cope with ischaemia and energy demand. But these storage solutions ain't perfect, simple as that.

So I totally agree with you that it is better to opt for lower out of body times of the grafts. It makes total sense.

Keep on doing great work and good luck!

DR. Yaman,

How long can skin grafts be stored in a refrigerator in normal saline solution and can still survive after transplantation??