Minoxidil brands

bmorelaxing

Okay, I've been using Kirkland 5% minoxidil liquid solution, I use the liquid solution because it cover surface area better than foam. My thinning has been more of my left side head and near the middle and my temple areas.

I've been using it for about, a year and a half, it maintains well but I was wondering if there is another brand that would help me see better results.

Any recommendations are appreciated, Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Okay, I've been using Kirkland 5% minoxidil liquid solution, I use the liquid solution because it cover surface area better than foam. My thinning has been more of my left side head and near the middle and my temple areas.

I've been using it for about, a year and a half, it maintains well but I was wondering if there is another brand that would help me see better results.

Any recommendations are appreciated, Thanks!

I use Kirkland Foam in the AM and Rogaine foam before bed. I'm not sold on both products being created equal so better safe than sorry IMO as I had a light shed when I tried using only Kirkland, maybe a coincidence. With the latest $15 rebate I can get Rogaine for almost the same price as Kirkland

I use one full can of Kirkland and one full can of Rogaine per month as I use it hairline to crown and have seen growth all over

So would you you say that rogaine is better than kirkland?

If I thought it was better I would use 100% Rogaine, I have no idea but by the time I find out it may be to late so why risk it by going to 100% Kirkland.

A head full of each per day seems to be holding things steady