Enough is enough with outrageous $10/graft FUE!

People can talk about free market all they want, but we as consumers are allowing these outrageously priced FUE docs to rip us off. Why don't we stick up for ourselves by calling out the docs who are over-charging?

We as a group can effect change in this industry..but for some reason when it comes to price nobody wants to come forward and say enough is enough...STOP RIPPING US OFF.

$10/hair from Feller and others....I'd say they should be ashamed of themselves, but we're the dumb as___ who agree to pay it.

Can anyone recommend a Quality FUE doc in the USA who is more reasonably priced?

Edited by hairyjoe
Spelling

This issue was recently discussed in another thread. The best options at the moment are in Europe and you typically see better results and cheaper prices.

If you are limited to the US there aren't many options. As one poster suggested Vories is at $4/graft and he no longer uses the Neograft which is a good thing IMO. I have not seen enough of his recent manual work to fully endorse but he may be worth looking into.

I would take the time to,do,your research and choose someone who does quality work at a reasonable price. Those two variables are tough to find in the US if you are looking at FUE.

Turkey/India are both options that may be worth looking into.

People can talk about free market all they want, but we as consumers are allowing these outrageously priced FUE docs to rip us off. Why don't we stick up for ourselves by calling out the docs who are over-charging?

We as a group can effect change in this industry..but for some reason when it comes to price nobody wants to come forward and say enough is enough...STOP RIPPING US OFF.

$10/hair from Feller and others....I'd say they should be ashamed of themselves, but we're the dumb as___ who agree to pay it.

Can anyone recommend a Quality FUE doc in the USA who is more reasonably priced?

Dr. Umar charges as low as $7.00 a graft and is one of the most experienced FUE docs in the U.S., possibly the most experienced. His extractions are not manual and he can do up to 1500 grafts a day. He is the best in the U.S., and I admit I'm hoping for success in the cheaper overseas clinics. Prices in the U.S. are too high.

I just had my ht procedure 11 days ago. I went with dr diep, whom some say is one of the best Fue dr in the US. With that being said he charges no where near 10 per graft. In the ball park 6-7 dollars. Pm for details. I'm glad to share my experience.

I think that Umar is top notch when it comes to BHT but as far as standard FUE work I don't think he is on par with some of the other top docs. $7/graft is way too high for any FUE Procedure. His extractions not being manual would also be a concern.

Dr Diep has shown some impressive results and I hope we can see more patient posted results as we have reason to be excited about his potential. He appears to be very hands on with his procedures and I like his aggressive approach. Despite this $6-7/per graft is too high for a FUE procedure. It is refreshing to a see a top FUE doc like Diep engage in the bulk of the procedure which is uncommon in the US.

The top FUE surgeons are charging significantly less;

Lorenzo

Bisanga

Feriduni

Mwamba

As we discussed is another thread the cost to run a clinic in Europe is often higher than in the US. There should be no reason as to why we are being charged nearly double in the US for work that clearly is not as good.

I think that Umar is top notch when it comes to BHT but as far as standard FUE work I don't think he is on par with some of the other top docs. $7/graft is way too high for any FUE Procedure. His extractions not being manual would also be a concern.

Dr Diep has shown some impressive results and I hope we can see more patient posted results as we have reason to be excited about his potential. He appears to be very hands on with his procedures and I like his aggressive approach. Despite this $6-7/per graft is too high for a FUE procedure. It is refreshing to a see a top FUE doc like Diep engage in the bulk of the procedure which is uncommon in the US.

The top FUE surgeons are charging significantly less;

Lorenzo

Bisanga

Feriduni

Mwamba

As we discussed is another thread the cost to run a clinic in Europe is often higher than in the US. There should be no reason as to why we are being charged nearly double in the US for work that clearly is not as good.

I disagree, I don't believe that it is cheaper to run a clinic in Belgium or in England than say in the U.S..

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.