Hakan Doganay, 2835 Grafts

Swooping

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

"What I find interesting is not the hairline design but the hairline direction. I've seen few cases where the natural flow of directional transitions is properly recreated but it appears that Dr. Doganay has done just that. Well done by the doctor and congratulations to you."

This is a comment from a guy on my 2 week post op pictures who has been in this industry for many years.

Dear Swooping,

Thanks for your updates and answers to the questions here. Regarding the hairline directions, the angles of hair are very important for a natural result, especially on the front line. Implanter pen technique creates very good results since adjusting the angles of the grafts is easy with this technique if a doctor has enough experiences. We will post more results soon showing the hairline design.

Thanks

Ha! Found a notification in my e-mail about this topic. Barely active here, so totally forgot about this topic to be honest.

Anyway will definitely update once more but that will be the final update around the 14-16 month mark!

Posted this mini collage on another forum though. 4 pictures pre-op (day before operation) and 4 random pictures around 7-9 month mark (one out of bed look :P). Thought I share it here too then.

minicollage.jpg

Will update once more in the future ;).

Merry X-MAS ALL :D:D:D!!

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Online consultations: damian@bhrclinic.com

Wow!! That looks great.. One of the best and most natural hairlines I've seen posted here.:D

Ha! Found a notification in my e-mail about this topic. Barely active here, so totally forgot about this topic to be honest.

Anyway will definitely update once more but that will be the final update around the 14-16 month mark!

Posted this mini collage on another forum though. 4 pictures pre-op (day before operation) and 4 random pictures around 7-9 month mark (one out of bed look :P). Thought I share it here too then.

minicollage.jpg

Will update once more in the future ;).

Merry X-MAS ALL :D:D:D!!

Jup thanks guys. Yeah doubt anyone would know I have had a HT to be honest. Very pleased. I knew it was going to turn awesome as long as my yield would be good, and that has turned out well I guess :D.

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Superb thread Swooping! I've been on the sidelines for many years and am going to be diving in this year..2016. After watching the best of the best in North America's results and across the globe via this forum, many others, and via YouTube..this thread has me favoring Dr. Doganay. Thank you again and big blessings your way from the Pacific Northwest!

Swooping, do you know anything about this gents case? Your case had me soaring.. his case had me questioning everything. :/

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/174564-4065-grafts-dr-hakan-doganay-australia-turkey-16.html

That particular case is weird. But the donor area isn't (always) resistant to quality deterioration or miniaturization, that is a very fallacious generalization.

Anyway Doganay used to be recommended here until recently. Apparently he had some issues in quality.

These clinics are extremely busy so perhaps it can get a quantity over quality issue. Problems may certainly arise if clinics prioritize quantity over quality. It is of utmost importance obviously that the people involved in the operation are skilled and trained, whether that is a technician or a doctor doesn't matter imo. You don't want to have a "noobie" extracting or implanting your grafts.

That being said I'm still confident in Doganay his skill. Doganay worked on my head (implantation) and one technician performed my extractions.

Do your research very well and keep your options open for several clinics/doctors. Find a doctor that you think is most suitable for you. Don't look at one particular case. Start researching thoroughly :cool: , is my advice.

If you have any other questions just shoot them!

Edited by Swooping

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

• 7 months later...

Swooping, congrats for your beautiful hair design.

Im going to turkey 2nd of september to do hair transplant my hair loss level is norwood II and I am looking for hairline design, direction and density do you adivce me to do it with dr. hakan ? and if you have wet and dry pics of your hair to show me I would be so thankful

I am really confused to choose between dr. hakan and dr. koray

Swooping, congrats for your beautiful hair design.

Im going to turkey 2nd of september to do hair transplant my hair loss level is norwood II and I am looking for hairline design, direction and density do you adivce me to do it with dr. hakan ? and if you have wet and dry pics of your hair to show me I would be so thankful

I am really confused to choose between dr. hakan and dr. koray

• 5 weeks later...

hmmm yeas, but I think with the forums and recommendations there is lots of politics involved, today you are recommended, tomorrow you are out. Erdogan is still going strong but as I find out that his work is done by technicians only- no thanks, besides I dont like his work

hyte, congrats on actually going forward on your HT journey and being proactive.

Hopeless, I love your screen non-de-plume. So fitting. Your posts leave me feeling the same way.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

• 4 months later...