Need Help People!!!!Urgent!!!!

Hi Everybody

It's been exactly 3 months since I underwent HT by Dr Radha. I ain't satisfied with the hair growth so far. There are wispy hair here and there but they lack thickness and I ain't sure if they are growing fast enough like my native hair. I am on Biotin 1000 mcg, taking multi minerals twice a day as well as Aloe Vera gel. I use bandana while I am out. What do you think of my progress people? I am very much anxious. It would be very much appreciable if you guys give me you opinions. Should I expect hair to be thinner in the coming months? I don't know what to do right now. Any other medicine that would help me for the hair to have more volume.

I seek your opinion. Please help me out.

Thanks

IMG_20150208_115853.jpg.db17d732627bab996ca10468ac91b302.jpg

IMG_20150208_115904.jpg.d39569292f6f3fe5aff6bc011d9a9a0e.jpg

IMG_20150208_115911.jpg.4a15c72f77ff686b43f7fa51ad881985.jpg

IMG_20150208_115919.jpg.2b33d87605454621f57db2459562d50a.jpg

IMG_20150208_120025.jpg.66e5294b2bc22a6dfa5d58be9bc0c9d8.jpg

At 3 months its very very early , you cannot even see the fine hair with naked eyes , The growth usually starts from 4 Months , and if u r seeing some early growth like thin wispy hair .... then thats a very good sign .... wait until Month 4 ...... the hair Grows like Jungle weeds ..... after the 4th Month , Hope that Helps

This isn't urgent and you don't need help:) If you expected anything of significance at this point you probably didn't do a lot of research that would have told you not to expect any signs of growth for three to five months. As KO said, if you had anything significant by this time, we'd be surprised. I'm sure your clinic would agree. If it looked like this at six months, then you'd have reason to worry, but not now.

Thanks people :-) I just got a bit upset as its been three months already. Your replies just cheer me up. Still long way to go. Btw my scalp (where hair has been transplanted) gets very oily. Is it normal? Is there any product that could help reduce the oil?

NMS,

Did you discuss the growth timeline with Dr. Radha? It takes 12 months - at least - for a hair transplant to completely mature. At 3 months, you're look at approximately 10% maturation - if you're lucky!

I agree with the others; you've got plenty of time!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.