Dr. Bhatti- 3700 FUE grafts to restore the hairline and crown area

Patient: 32 year old Caucasian male

Hair loss pattern: Type 5

HT technique used: FUE

Grafts implanted on the hairline and mid-scalp: 2500

Grafts implanted in the crown area: 1200

Post-Op results: 2 years after the procedure.

This Patient recently came back to our Clinic for some touch ups in the areas that had undergone further hair loss (not covered in the previous procedure).

Best regards,

California

Pre_op_1.jpg.c43750c1fc7641f2afbd42e957f09cb4.jpg

Pre_op_2.jpg.0052a22ab1ba2d3491799176c204f030.jpg

Pre_op_3.jpg.cc4b5ec746cb9e877a2a5a4abb38f456.jpg

Pre_op_4.jpg.caeeb18bdf39fba66544d3244844dd06.jpg

Post_op_1.jpg.e31ce07999d5a27c14f65cb1e2b654cb.jpg

Post_op_2.jpg.ce900833adae26e227612cccbea89504.jpg

Post_op_3.jpg.8049b210417b3da6684a40c035275dc5.jpg

Post_op_4.jpg.48799b840f505f41eae09ad283310b0f.jpg

Post_op_5.jpg.76252fee4234754252c17a527ea22191.jpg

24_months_post_op_1.jpg.a46aa5e5fdac0ae0a6f634332b92b4ad.jpg

24_months_post_op_2.jpg.7d70f9a56c6fd31866a13e3bb4b1fdfb.jpg

24_months_post_op_3.jpg.33445086c181e9691c862356dabb4774.jpg

24_months_post_op_4.jpg.a9f091002da13c802e30bbe07c300c03.jpg

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

What a difference! Transplanted zones looking great! Pretty challenging case with all the miniaturised hairs, large area to cover.. Awesome yield rate it seems :) May I ask how many grafts the patient got for the touch up, and how many he has left for (potential) future procedures?

Hi Questionmark,

Thanks for the Qs!

He received at the present time 1506 grafts for the region just in front of the previously planted crown area which had become bald and which he covered with a parting on to the left.

At this moment most of his scalp is planted hair. In case his crown begins to expand (which it will in good time) I think he has another 800-1000 grafts left. Moreover, he has a good supply of beard and chest hair which we shall recruit for his future surgical hair restoration whenever the time comes and he feels the desire to have this done. I do not feel he shall need another procedure now till 4-5 years. But its just my guess.

Oh hello Dr. Bhatti! It`s me, "Mr. Moritz" :D Thanks for the answer :) Cool to meet you on here :) Off topic, but I just wanted to say I got your Email, sorry for not responding, but I wanted to send pics with it and I didn`t make any so far.. Thanks I`m doing fine, all good, I`ll send you some recent pics after my next haircutter visit :)

Many greetings!

I have always maintained he is #1 for FUE in Asia and Europe. I have yet to see such natural results with FUE with such large number of grafts in a single session. He is transforming the field of FUE hair transplant with his leadership.

@ Dr Bhatti: would you have a video of this client of yours. If you have, please don't mind if I ask you to share it. Thanks Dr. Bhatti!

Edited by NaMo
hit the post button accidentaly

im not real crazy about that hairline but once it grew out its seems to look ok. yield seems excellent and a nite n day difference from before especially since so few grafts were used. guy looks 20 years younger imo.

Congrats Dr. Bhatti. One of the best results I have seen by Dr. Bhatti. Its an Asian FUE with European quality. Dr. Bhatti is and will always be my no.1 FUE Asian choice, you really need to open a clinic in the Middle East or deal with some hospitals in Bahrain or UAE or Saudi Arabia as a visitor. Keep it up Doc.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Impressive yield. I plan to have a procedure with Dr. Bhatti, and so far communication has been excellent. What would help in this case - well, it would help me, specifically - would be to see a photo of the crown area now. I can see the post-op one, but not of the progress.

I have always maintained he is #1 for FUE in Asia and Europe. I have yet to see such natural results with FUE with such large number of grafts in a single session. He is transforming the field of FUE hair transplant with his leadership.

@ Dr Bhatti: would you have a video of this client of yours. If you have, please don't mind if I ask you to share it. Thanks Dr. Bhatti!

Thanks NaMo, for your interest. I just uploaded the video-

This is phenomenal yield. Doctor you must be taking your time preciously extracting each graft one by one. If I am not mistaken, you use manual extraction right?

Its like you can be influenced by marketing to go to docs that charge so much to end up with results that may be sub par, or you can go with docs that charge ethically and end up with a superior yielding result.

No wonder one of the moderators are going to this doctor for a procedure.

Trips to other countries including India, are worth it. This is especially for quality restorations.

Excellent work Dr. Bhatti. This case presented shows a very high level result, a fue yield result i have yet to see by most recommended/coalition surgeons from North America.

I hope you Continue to show more fue results.

This is phenomenal yield. Doctor you must be taking your time preciously extracting each graft one by one. If I am not mistaken, you use manual extraction right?

Its like you can be influenced by marketing to go to docs that charge so much to end up with results that may be sub par, or you can go with docs that charge ethically and end up with a superior yielding result.

No wonder one of the moderators are going to this doctor for a procedure.

Trips to other countries including India, are worth it. This is especially for quality restorations.

Excellent work Dr. Bhatti. This case presented shows a very high level result, a fue yield result i have yet to see by most recommended/coalition surgeons from North America.

I hope you Continue to show more fue results.

Thank you everyone for your encouragement and kind words. Highly appreciated.

Sean, we are happy that David (HRN Moderator) has chosen Dr. Bhatti/Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, for his next HT procedure. We are totally committed to continuously meeting and exceeding the expectations of our Patients.

In regards to the tools used by Dr. Bhatti for the graft harvesting/extractions, please see below:

Scalp grafts: Motorized Harris Safe Scribe with 8mm blunt punch.

Body hair grafts (BHT): Harris' Safe Scribe ( 0.75mm blunt punch) for beard grafts which are not very angulated.

Going towards the lower neck he might use a manual extraction device with a similar size sharp punch.

For the chest hair grafts, he uses a motorized Safe Scribe System with a 0.75 mm sharp punch.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 3 years later...

Hi everyone.. These are my pictures on here i desided to set up and account on here and help or point anyone in the right direction if they are thinking of getting a hair transplant after years of nobody even knowing i had this done.. Its literally changed my life i'm now actually a barber! Cant thank dr bhatti enough! What a guy!!! If you want a professional job go see him! Anyways a questions or anything just ask ???

• 5 weeks later...
Hi, had a question for you did you take finastride and if u did what dosage any sides.Thanks. I just can't get over the common side effects mentioned ..

Hi there, i started taking them after the transplant for maybe a week max, i came out in a rash which i spoke to dr bhatti about and he said stop taking them, so from then on i havent touched them. My hair has been amazing with out! ????