which place in Istambul to turn to?

fc8uk

Are we talking about a specific technician here? If we were, then anyone who had an experience, together with the results could contribute into a discussion about this person. In light of such testimonials and evidence I would be ready to admire a genius. However in the absence of a specific person we have to stick with our generalisations.

A question also arises: Why would someone posting his opinions here try to squeeze in a rare exception of a technician being much better at doing hair surgery than a properly trained surgeon? And why do I see this happening so frequently?

No, but people might perceive your opinion as that they should per definition think that technicians can't have the same qualities in terms of a hair transplant as a surgeon. Which just isn't true. Even these technicians "only" clinics should be reviewed from an objective standpoint without a bias. I don't have a good expertise of the results and market of these (nor am I interested) and I do believe you are being honest about the current state of these clinics in your country. However that doesn't exclude the point that one day such a clinic may arise with only technicians which will provide world stellar results. If that happens these results should be indeed admired and received in open hands without a bias.

A question also arises: Why would someone posting his opinions here try to squeeze in a rare exception of a technician being much better at doing hair surgery than a properly trained surgeon? And why do I see this happening so frequently?

This wasn't my point and you misinterpreted my context then, actually you stretched it way too far. Secondly are you implying that I have a hidden agenda :D?

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Online consultations: damian@bhrclinic.com

Thats a good point ko and one that I suppose we need to ask and be told the truth about.

This is presuming that there is not any kind of qualification certificate that could be produced as way of proof.

Have a good day

How do you know which techs are "highly experienced" and which are only moderately so?

How do you know which techs are "highly experienced" and which are only moderately so?

Also ask, how do you know which doctors (doctors who only compeleted medical faculty, no surgical training, illegality for all operations incl. HT) ) are highly experienced and which are only moderately so??

The universal rule; likes attracts likes, check the SPECIALTY, experience, training and certifications of HT surgeon in charge, The team will reflect those.

• 1 month later...