I wrote a book!

TommyLucchese

It's available across Amazon in multiple countries. I won't post the link here as I'm sure it will just get deleted, but if you want to have a look on there it's called:

Beating Hair Loss by Anthony Gambino

It's available in print and on kindle. Currently it is free for kindle users for the next few days so if you are interested then please do have a look.

It's basically my hair loss story and everything I've learned in the last 10 years. I wrote it for the sort of people who have no clue about this site and who think that things like the Igrow will be a magical hair loss cure - and who will go to the butcher hair transplant doctors available on Groupon etc with no idea of what they are getting into. So maybe it won't be relevant for you veterans but you may find it worth a read anyway, especially as it's free for a while.

Any feedback welcome. One thing I've realised is I forgot to mention SMP but I do mention this site in the book so hopefully anyone who reads will find their way here and to that section if they want to explore that option.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

If anyone has got it free or plans to buy it - reviews and ratings on Amazon would be very helpful to me. I'd be very grateful if you could take a minute to do that, even if you aren't giving it 5 stars and calling me a literary genius haha.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Dude! That's awesome you took the initiative to do that and actually followed through. Congrats. Once I find the charger for my kindle that's been sitting dead on my bookshelf for God knows how long, I'll give it a look. ;)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Hey man thanks, appreciate that! It took a while, I was trying to write some fiction and got really bad writers block and then I remembered the phrase "write about what you know" - nothing I know more than hair loss, unfortunately!

Hope you like :)

Gave you a mention in there Spex :)

Thanks pal hope you like it :) leave a comment and let me know what you think!

• 5 months later...

Promotion - the book is now free for the next 5 days on Amazon kindle. Have a look and let me know what you think!

Search 'Beating Hair Loss' by Anthony Gambino on Amazon. Thanks.

I would appreciate that a lot! A review and a rating just to confirm its legitimacy would be really great...hard to gain trust without reviews!

Thank you, I hope so. Just getting people to even know it exists is tricky.

I sort of messed up when I first got it available, and it was littered with mistakes and not a very good description. Hopefully the changes I made and the 5-day free promotion will get more people to read. I mention this site quite a bit in there so it'd be cool if some people end up posting here after reading.

Anyway, thanks for the reply, hope you like the book.

Hi Tommy,

I read the book, I could clearly relate to some of your experiences, but looks like you had it pretty tough in your early years.

Really felt for you during your Uni days, they should have been the most enjoyable and memorable years of your life. You seriously need to start making up for lost time now that you are all rock star like again!

Anyway, I have left you a review, hope the writing career kicks of from here now.

Cheers for the read.

Shera

Forgot to add, those without a Kindle Reader can easily download the free android Kindle app from Google Playstore, and iPAD/iPhone equivalent too.

Dr Bhatti FUE Oct 2014 3305 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a.html

Edited by Shera

Thank you so much! Really appreciate you reading and taking the time to review it.

Yeah those days were really harsh, it's only now I'm out the other side I can appreciate just how really dark those days were.

Just having a look at your own hair loss journey Shera. Your 5 month results were great but your June pictures are on another level. You must be delighted!

Thanks again.

• 8 months later...