This local Vancouver patient was around 30 years old when he came to see us regarding his hair loss. As evidenced in the before and after photos he was a good candidate for hair restoration and a significant cosmetic benefit was expected. He had previously taken Proscar with no issues but stopped. Dr. Hasson felt a restart of the medication would be a good to preserve as much of the existing hair as possible and the patient agreed.

The result depicted is 1 year post-op and required 5266 grafts. 1334 singles, 3521 doubles, 411 3-4 hair grafts. The strip was 30 cm long and varied from 1.5 to 2 cm in width.

His co-workers were informed from day one he was undergoing a hair restoration procedure and were eventually very impressed with the result.

95299_cf6632_9c40a3.jpg

95305_38590d_d706dc.jpg

95323_3429e1_c7dfbb.jpg

95342_c40dc2_1f7e9f.jpg

95356_74adb9_0c5c6b.jpg

95371_8aa6a7_94bcd8.jpg

95382_3824b5_c73f6e.jpg

95386_bd5cb6_3542c8.jpg

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

That is one kick butt result mate!

"The road to success is always under construction"

:cool: I represent Dr Rahal and the associated clinic as a paid patient advisor.

I am also here to assist fellow Australian/NZ Hair Loss sufferers both on and off the forum.

Hair Transplant Surgery:

June 3rd 2011

2800 Grafts to frontal 1/3

By Dr Rahal in Ottawa, Canada

Current Hair Loss Arsenal:

Dutas .5mg every day 1.5 years and Proscar 5mg (Cut into 1/4): x1 Daily 10 years

Hair-A-Gain Generic Minox: x2 Daily 13 years

(Applied wet in mornings)

Other Random products put to use during my hair loss battle (not in use):

Spiro Cream 5mg

Minox 15%

Dr Proctor's Nano Shampoo

Various Herbal supplements

Toppik/ Nanogen

Saw Palmetto

Provillus - LOL

Nanogen Shampoo

Laser Treatments (Epic Fail)

10 long years of HT and general HL research.:cool:

*I am not a medical professional, I only offer my own advice from personal experiences and years of detailed research*

How would you rate this patient in terms of hair caliber and density? It seems the density came out to be 1.85, which is moderately below average, but his hair has a nice shine and wave to it. Looks fantastic though, especially the midscalp density.

Thanks for all your comments it is appreciated.

KO- looking at his photos alone and the numbers I personally would say he has medium caliber hair texture and above average density in terms of follicular units but slightly below average groupings.

Here is the immediate post op photo that wasn't attached to the original post.

62612_8df831_4414bd.jpg

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Nice plan and nice execution.

Also, the guy has really nice skin. :-P

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.