A clinic to avoid "the skin and hair clinic" in Liverpool

Inspired

I should have posted this long time ago.

I have now done another operation and it was successful (which I'm going to post it's results in a different post). the successful one was in Turkey at Maral clinic.

The bad experience was at the skin and hair clinic in Liverpool (which was called "liver pool skin clinic" at that time. This was was more than a year and half ago.

in brief I wasted 4,000 GBP, went through so much pain and all in vain. the pictures before and after are identical.

If you want to hear the details here it is:

I did a long search and I was stupid enough to pick the cheapest as I was limited in budget. Dropped the clinic a visit and met the female doctor their (called Dr. Kumari). She spoke in length about her experience and successful cases. I bough that and booked for my surgery. She refused to use card in payment or transfer money and said that in that case she would charge more, so I had to pay in cash.

It only took 15 mins after the operations started to realize that she knows nothing, and the planter (who was a lady from Manchester) is actually doing the whole work and teaching her how to work on my head. I was so stressed because of the comments I was hearing at my back (like "no that's wrong", "you're cuts are too shallow the graft isn't fitting", "you should have used more of ...., there is so much blood now I can't see the cuts"..etc.

To make a long story short, the planter finished and left, and the doctor was covering my donner area when I almost fainted and felt like I wanted to throw-out. Dr. Kumari was shaking and asking me what she should do for me, which made me shocked even more.

Few months later, all the marks of the transplanted hair were gone, the hair was fed and nothing grew at all.

I contacted the clinic and was so angry, asked to get my money back but her answer was sending me a copy of the consent I signed before the operation, and highlighting the line that says there is no guarantee from the clinic for the transplanted grafts to grow.

The reason I'm writing this, is that I looked for feedback for that clinic at that time and found none. So don't want another victim to experience what I went through and pay money for that.

The link below was a chap just resently who was advised to research further into this clinic.

Looks like it was good advice with results like this.

Hope your results from maral are all you wish for.

I for one am interested to see you donor region shaved.

Have you any more info about your first ht?

Was it fut or fue? How many grafts did you get transplanted?

Did you get any money back?

Have a good day

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177554-liverpool-skin-hair-clinic.html

Hey mate, thank you so much for posting your negative experience here, this really sounds like a nightmare. I hope you now get the results you were intially attempting to get with Dr. Kumari.

Do you have any pictures of immediate post op, it would be highly interesting to see how they placed the grafts etc. Also any further detail as to the instruments they used etc.

Imo if everything was as you described, this is a case for a lawyer, and you should definitely win, at least according to the laws here in Germany.

Hey mate, thank you so much for posting your negative experience here, this really sounds like a nightmare. I hope you now get the results you were intially attempting to get with Dr. Kumari.

Do you have any pictures of immediate post op, it would be highly interesting to see how they placed the grafts etc. Also any further detail as to the instruments they used etc.

Imo if everything was as you described, this is a case for a lawyer, and you should definitely win, at least according to the laws here in Germany.

You're welcome guys.

Btw this bad experience was actually my second operation not my first. I did one in the middle east before. The hair did grew in the first one but looked very artificial.

While in the second operation (in Liverpool) nothing grew. Dr. Kumari was charging 4 pounds/graft so I paid for a 1000 grafts. I didn't get any money back because I did sign a consent before the operation and it clearly said no guarantee. I would still like to visit a lawyer actually, but not sure if I have any chance now after I've done the third operation in Turkey. I do have all the emails with the clinic and pics though

That is simply a disgusting way to treat someone, glad I have my appointment booked in Turkey with a high end surgeon. I hope you get your desired results in the future and thanks for posting this. Good Hair transplants in the UK just seem non-existent unless you have Wayne Rooney money.

Too many not so good clinics in UK all over priced, in all areas of cosmetic surgery outdated including HT and unlicensed practitioners in MSP..avoid David Campbell who messed me right up, an over wight unprofessional Kung Fu expert turned technician in MSP who used to work for NuHair London, a dirty seedy little studio, the kind of place where you would find a hooker, not a surgery or studio of any worth.

I also found Maral on here and thank goodness I did, I am more than happy with my results to date.

That is simply a disgusting way to treat someone, glad I have my appointment booked in Turkey with a high end surgeon. I hope you get your desired results in the future and thanks for posting this. Good Hair transplants in the UK just seem non-existent unless you have Wayne Rooney money.

I think Rooney was with Farjo, but then he is well overpriced. Maral Klinik is amazing for the money...and probably even better than Farjo

• 2 months later...

i am actually booked in to this clinic in Liverpool in may to have 2500 grafts fue. it is still the same price at 1.50 sterling per graft. i seen this link after i had booked in and i had already paid a deposit. i emailed a link to dr. Kamari of this thread and she called me up.

we discussed my concerns and she arranged for me to meet two of her happy clients.They both seemed pleased with the doctor and as i am not wanting any artistry of the hair line as it is all ready in place from dr. Saifi, i am needing the 2500 grafts to be placed behind my hairline and through the top of my head for extra density. I will buzz my head to a number 1 before going in and get high definition pictures done so i can analyze density and graft success rate. i will also get a graft harvest count from the donor area. if the guy who was so unhappy with the surgery contact me i would love to talk with you. thanks