2500 FUE Dr Diep

recedingazn

Looks real good!

As promised today I'm 3 months post OP. So here's my update, I just buzzed my hair to a number 2 to even it out. I have lots of growth but im not quite there yet its still pretty obvious, but oh well its just 3 months post op :P

Comments:

- No more pimples (finally...) I used to get one or two every 2 days but now I dont get any.

- I can notice hairs growing everywhere, its also getting thicker by the day.

- I had this one huge pimple which I had to pop, it healed nicely but I can tell no hairs grew on that particular spot (you cant see it from the pics but it gets pretty obvious if you know what you are looking for) so dont pop big pimples!

- Using rogained foam (morning) and liquid (night) every day. Also Propecia 0.25 every day but starting today im bumping it to 0.5 mg no sides yet and shedding is minimal (5-10 hairs per hair wash).

Recipient:

View image: 3

Donor 1:

View image: 1

Donor 2:

View image: 2

Let me know if you have any questions :)

Are you getting pimples in the donor area or recipient? I'm not getting any in the recipient area but some in the donor area.

up to date I've only had 2 pimples in the donor area. Most of my pimples were in the recipients ....maybe hmmm 4 or 6 ( I think) but not at the same time, I had them in the last 2 weeks but now don't have any.

• 4 weeks later...

4 month (16 weeks)

Huge difference between last month and this.

- under normal lights, it looks like I have a full head of hair.

- under direct light you can still tell there is a difference in density.

- for some weird reason my right side temple is lagging behind my left side temple.

-im letting my hair grow now.

- routine: 0.5 mg propecia every day and rogaine twice daily: 0 shedding and 0 side effects. (had some shedding during my vacations but i think it was due to the weather and me wearing a cap all day).

-extremely happy so far, cant wait for the next months.

-donor area: its hard to tell anything was done at all.

recipient area @ 4 month post op:

View image: 4mo

4 month (16 weeks)

Huge difference between last month and this.

- under normal lights, it looks like I have a full head of hair.

- under direct light you can still tell there is a difference in density.

- for some weird reason my right side temple is lagging behind my left side temple.

-im letting my hair grow now.

- routine: 0.5 mg propecia every day and rogaine twice daily: 0 shedding and 0 side effects. (had some shedding during my vacations but i think it was due to the weather and me wearing a cap all day).

-extremely happy so far, cant wait for the next months.

-donor area: its hard to tell anything was done at all.

recipient area @ 4 month post op:

View image: 4mo

Looks incredible. I am having some dry scalp issues. What shampoo are you using?

• 4 weeks later...

5 months post op pics

Things to consider:

-I just applied minoxidil liquid so its fairly wet.

-under direct florescent light

Things are going well, hairloss is stable thanks to meds (I hardly lose a single hair while shampooing). It got longer, it looks good but under certain light it looks not so good (like in these pics). Cant complaint really since its just 5 months. people cant tell I had anything done. I wouldnt say I have a full head of hair but overall im happy with what I got so far. lets hope months 6 and 7 surprise me :)

image.png

image.png

image.png

• 3 years later...
  • Administrators
4 hours ago, shookwon33 said:

Does anyone see the pictures of the OP on this post at all they're all appearing blank for me :(

Looks like the pictures were uploaded to a hosting site that no longer is hosting the photos. Unfortunately, he never came back to post his 12 month results. His last update was at 5 months.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I just read the notifications, I will update this weekend. It's been quite a while and overall I can say Im VERY happy with the investment. There are some weak areas though but I'm very happy, I'm thinking on getting a second one, but I can get by without one. I will take some pictures this sunday for you. The only drawback is that, at least in my case I can only comb my hair a certain way, other wise the weaker area may become noticeable.

• Like 1

• Administrators
12 hours ago, recedingazn said:

I just read the notifications, I will update this weekend. It's been quite a while and overall I can say Im VERY happy with the investment. There are some weak areas though but I'm very happy, I'm thinking on getting a second one, but I can get by without one. I will take some pictures this sunday for you. The only drawback is that, at least in my case I can only comb my hair a certain way, other wise the weaker area may become noticeable.

Man thanks for coming back, I really hope you share some new pictures. So many of these threads are started and never have an ending. It would be nice if we could see the final result.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...