2nd HT FUE 2500 with Dr. Bhatti

joker28

I had a FUE on 24th feb with Dr. Bhatti for 2500 grafts in my hairline. My whole trip was very very hectic and i didnt have very sound planning but thank god , I believe things have lined up pretty well. I was hoping for 3600 + grafts duirng initial estimate by dr. bhatti. But in person consultation , he thought i am better off with hairline as my crown is still thinning and he didnt want to jeopardize the existing hair. I am still healing after 2 days but here are my pictures. above all, he has very friendly and hardworking staff and above all he is great guy who knows what he is doing. many thanks to Dr. Bhatti and his rep Mr. Laitef in north america for making this happen.

postop1.jpg.ed45a78dd6e446178b9fa5bd3f696191.jpg

preop1.jpg.1c3436c8605bdf9e6578dac2f8e6f405.jpg

preop2.jpg.d2a06dd523de38bb8c2a99a9d124f962.jpg

postop2.jpg.abba14d340d4af1c3d613522ea8998da.jpg

I do not see a good hairline for the initial 2500 grafts. Are you happy with your first round results?

My first was fut of unknown grafts with very poor ht. at this point my main concern is how to face family and friends after 8-9 days? I am in hiding at present but need to see people without cap from 9 th day... Any feedback is appreciated... I do have caboki and hair cubed in my arsenal along with dermmatch.

My first was fut of unknown grafts with very poor ht. at this point my main concern is how to face family and friends after 8-9 days? I am in hiding at present but need to see people without cap from 9 th day... Any feedback is appreciated... I do have caboki and hair cubed in my arsenal along with dermmatch.

Shave the lot off? That's my plan (at 12 days post-op going back to the office)

Shave the lot off? That's my plan (at 12 days post-op going back to the office)
then thats a POOR plan. you shud wait at least 4-6 weeks before you shave ur head down after a HT. shaving them at 12 days is a sure way to ruin ur HT and waste a lot of time and money as the grafts have NOT taken completely at 12 days.

then thats a POOR plan. you shud wait at least 4-6 weeks before you shave ur head down after a HT. shaving them at 12 days is a sure way to ruin ur HT and waste a lot of time and money as the grafts have NOT taken completely at 12 days.

You are right. I was rather referring to trimming down the donor area with clippers to alow grade.

• 2 weeks later...

its been 16 days post op. i have absolutely no issues regarding pain or itch. infact after 9 days i faced my family and nobody suspected I had HT. I just said that i shaved my head off. so far only one person in office suspected and asked if i had HT ( due to my scar from previous Ht). Overall, i am feeling great. thanks to this forum that i could take this massive step. Gracias amigos...

IMG_2329.JPG.eef134ef0fb77335067ef9b4df15a90e.JPG

IMG_2332.JPG.acfbfec6bcb5386ca23d15a78f2faaaa.JPG

IMG_2335.JPG.da7458d315edae804714853b632e5842.JPG

IMG_2331.JPG.9c47216dfc0900c56bfe857b77fd4afe.JPG

IMG_2336.JPG.f93531d6410bdfcdc2f64e74331e02d5.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Congratulations on reaching the exciting 3 month mark! You're exactly one month ahead of me. Things are looking good!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website